E-challan Online Payment | echallan.parivahan.gov.in Portal | Search E Challan status | Check Challan Status | e Challan Payment Online
As the advancement of technology, our traffic department is also getting advanced and stricter related traffic rules. Now not only traffic police will catch you for rash driving but also cameras on the streets are watching you if you break any traffic rule you have to pay challan. You will get the challan directly at your home if you caught for breaking any traffic rule whether is it signals jump, weaves through traffic, or over speed. Here in this article today we people are going to provide you all the information related to E Challan Status and relevant information such as the procedure to submit challan, the procedure to check challan status and other relevant information.
E Challan Payment
Before discussing the e- challan status it is necessary to know what is e-challan? Challan is a payment which citizens of the country have to pay if they break any traffic rule as per the guidelines issued by the traffic department. Till now this payment is to be made by the citizens in specific places but as the technology becomes advanced the government of India has launched an online challan payment portal known as “E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution”.
Key Points Of E Challan Status
|Article about||E Challan Status|
|Name of the portal||E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Launched for||Citizens of the country|
Objective Of E-challan
The Government of India wants to make payment of challan process easier and less hectic for the citizens of the country. Till now the citizens of India who has to pay challan have to go to the concerned office and wait for long outside the office to submit the fine. As this e-challan method will start, this fine submission process will become easier for the payers.
Procedure to Check E- Challan Status
Applicants have to follow the further stated steps to check the e-challan status:
- To check the status of e-challan applicants need to go to the official website of E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution
- From the home page of the website, you need to click “check challan status” option from menu bar.
- A new web page will appear on the screen where you need to chose “Challan Number” or “vehicle Number” or “DL Number”
- Thereafter enter the chosen information and then enter captcha code shows on the screen
- Click “get details” option and your challan related information will appear on the screen
- Now after that click on the Pay Now option.
- After that Choose your desired option to pay your challan fine.
- Now after the successful payment generate the Challan Receipt online.
E- Challan Payment Mode
Applicants can pay challan through both online and offline mode. Here are the steps you need to follow to deposit challan:
There are two ways to pay traffic police e- challan through online mode. First one is via the official website of the department and another one is via number online payment module.
- To pay challan you need to go to the official website of the traffic police of your state
- Go to the e-challan option under the services section
- Now click on it and a new page will appear on the screen
- Enter the vehicle number or challan number (Notice you received)
- Now click search detail option and your challan related information will appear.
- Click pay option and make payment via debit or credit card
- Open your Paytm mobile application or website of Paytm
- Thereafter you need to click more option
- Then go to the other services section
- Select the “challan” option
- Select the traffic authority name
- Enter challan number
- Click “proceed” and make payment of challan.
You have to go to the nearest police station to make payment of challan through offline mode.