Duare Sarkar Camp List:- The West Bengal government is planning to launch the Round Sarkar Camp, as you are all aware. This time, in order to assist those with special needs, the government will hold a disability camp. The duration of this program is March. Through these camps, the recipients will receive six new facilities this time.
State Chief Secretary HK Dwivedi had a video conference with the relevant State Government personnel and the District Magistrate to assess the status of the preparations for the Sarkar Camp. A unique camp will be set up for people with disabilities for the first time. West Bengali nationals can apply through these camps for a number of programs run by the West Bengal government.
Table of Contents
West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp 2023
The West Bengal government organizes Duare Sarkar Camp in every district of the state so that the beneficiaries of various kinds of schemes can apply through these camps from their doorstep. Till now three phases of camps have been organized under Duare Sarkar. This year the third phase of the camps will be organized for one month from 16th August to 15 September. The beneficiaries are required to fill out the form at the camps. Around 1.6 crore people will benefit from these camps.
Through these camps, citizens can get information about 18 schemes which include Swasthya Sathi, Khadya Sathi, caste certificate, Sikshashree, Kanyashree, etc. 17107 camps across the state have been shortlisted till now. Beneficiaries can also apply under these 18 schemes through these camps. During the first phase of this scheme 32830 camps had been organized. Last year a total of 2.75 crore footfall was recorded and 1.77 crore applications were submitted through these camps.
Details in Highlights Of Duare Sarkar Camps 2023
|Name Of the Scheme
|Duare Sarkar Camps
|Government Of West Bengal
|Citizens Of West Bengal
|Number Of Schemes
|To Provide Benefits Of Various Government Schemes
|Mode Of Application
Services Available at the Camp
Khadya Sathi: Through the Food Partner Scheme, recipients can get rations at reduced costs. This programme is available to those who meet the poverty line and other requirements for those in economically disadvantaged categories. In West Bengal, this initiative will help almost 4 crore people. Citizens can receive 5 kg of food grains each person under this initiative, at a cost of Rs 2 per kilogramme.
Sathi Swasthya: The West Bengal government offers health insurance coverage up to Rs. 500,000 through the Swasthya Sathi initiative. This programme covers every West Bengali citizen. The recipient of this programme needs to own a smart card in order to participate.
Shikshashree: Students from scheduled castes enrolled in fifth through eighth grade are eligible to apply for financial aid under the Shikshashree Scholarship Programme. Through this scheme, two sorts of help are offered: maintenance grants and book grants. This programme can lower the dropout rate, particularly for female students, and increase the involvement of scheduled category students in pre-matriculation phases.
Caste Certificate: The Dwarka government camps are another option for beneficiaries to obtain their caste certificate. In order to receive a caste certificate, beneficiaries must complete an application and present all required documentation at the camps.
Jai Johar: The West Bengal Scheduled Tribe citizens now have access to the Jai Jauhar Yojana. Through this plan, the beneficiaries receive financial incentives. One of these financial benefits is a pension worth Rs. 1000 every month. In order to receive benefits under this plan, the beneficiary must show proof of eligibility as a member of a Scheduled Tribe and be at least 60 years old.
Kanyashree: The Kanyashree Yojana has been launched for West Bengali female students. Girls are given financial incentives to further their education through this programme. This programme is available to all girls between the ages of 13 and 18 who are enrolled in grades 8 through 12. Through this plan, the government offers 750 rupees a year in cash help. In addition, this initiative offers a one-time award of Rs 25,000 to the girl child upon her completion of the age of eighteen.
Aikyashree: The Aikyashree Scholarship Programme has been made available to West Bengali students from underrepresented groups. Financial aid is given to all qualified students at the high school and college levels under this programme. This programme is open to students in class 1 through Ph.D. Niveau
Krishak Bandhu: To give farmers financial support, the West Bengal government introduced the Krishak Bandhu programme. The annual cost of this financial support will be Rs 4,000. Along with this, this plan also offers a death benefit. The farmer’s family will receive a death payment of Rs 2 lakh if the farmer passes away before turning 60.
Toposili Bandhu: This programme has been introduced for West Bengal’s SC citizens. The participants of the schemes receive financial incentives through this scheme. One of these monetary benefits is a pension worth Rs. 600 every month. The beneficiary must have a Scheduled Caste certificate and be 60 years of age or older in order to be eligible for benefits under this scheme.
Rupshree: Rupshree was established to help parents who are struggling financially during their daughter’s marriage. This is a one-time award of Rs 25,000. Since the West Bengal government would offer financial support at the time of marriage, West Bengali citizens no longer need to take out expensive loans.
Manabik: For residents who are physically challenged, the West Bengal government has introduced the Manabik programme. All qualifying beneficiaries would receive a pension of Rs 1,000 per month under this scheme. The beneficiary’s family income must be Rs. 100,000 or less, and their disability percentage must be 50% or more to qualify for the benefits of this scheme.
Duare Sarkar Camp Phases
- Phase One: Approximately 25 million individuals in the state benefited from the camps that were set up throughout the first phase. The programme was scheduled to run from December 1 through January 25, a total of 55 days. The first phase had around 25,000 camps.
- Phase Two: This scheme’s second phase, which began on January 27 and ended on February 8, was designed to ensure that every citizen could benefit from it. For all of the beneficiaries who were unable to utilise the camps during the first phase, these camps were organised.
- Phase Three: The West Bengal government will set up Duare Sarkar Camps in each of the state’s districts from August 16 to September 15. Approximately 1.6 crore West Bengali individuals will benefit from the 17107 camps that will be held throughout this time. Beneficiaries may apply through these camps for the 18 registered schemes that the West Bengal government offers.
Features and Benefits
Some of the key features and benefits Of Duare Sarkar Camp List are as follows:
- Every district in the state of West Bengal has a Duare Sarkari Camp, which is organised by the government.
- The administration has set up these camps in three phases thus far.
- The beneficiaries can apply from their doorstep for various schemes sponsored by the West Bengal government through these camps.
- This year, the camp will take place from August 16 to September 15, lasting a whole month.
- From these programmes, almost 1.6 crore people in West Bengal will gain.
- The beneficiaries must complete the application form in these camps in order to apply under any plan.
- Throughout the state, 17107 camps have been shortlisted, sofar
- The public can learn more about the 18 state-sponsored programmes through these camps.
- Thus far, 17107 camps have been selected from throughout the state.
- 1.77 crore applications were filed through these camps last year, and 2.75 crore people visited them in total.
- Beneficiaries may also apply through these camps under 18 schemes.
- 32830 camps were set up during the scheme’s initial phase.
- Additionally, the West Bengal government has established a website with details regarding the Duare Sarkar camps.
Steps to Download Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023
To download Duare Sarkar Camp List, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of Duare Sarkar
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the district wise camp list option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, select your district
- After that, click on the submit
- A PDF file will open on your screen with the district wise camp list
|North 24 Pargana
|South 24 Parganas
For any other query related to Duare Sarkar Camp List, feel free to contact on the below given details:
State Level Task Force
Phone Number: 033 2250 1193
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org