DTC Bus Pass Online:- For DTC & Cluster buses in Delhi, the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) has launched an endeavor to provide an online bus pass service. Candidates can now fill out the DTC bus pass online application form at dtcpass.delhi.gov.in to apply for a new bus pass. People can order their bus passes online, determine the cost using a price calculator, and fill out an application before having them delivered to their homes. DTC and the Delhi government have launched an initiative called Online Bus Pass to offer hassle-free, online bus pass delivery for DTC and Cluster buses.
Table of Contents
DTC Bus Pass Online
DTC and the Delhi government have launched an initiative called Online Bus Pass to offer hassle-free, online bus pass delivery for DTC and Cluster buses. The online payment option is also available on the online bus pass facility webpage. To save applicants time and money, the Delhi government will give bus permits to them at their doorstep in an easy-to-use manner. Each candidate who has submitted an online application and paid for a bus pass will receive it within 5 working days, according to the state government.
Details of DTC Bus Pass Online
|Name||DTC Bus Pass Online|
|Launched by||Delhi Transport Corporation|
|Objective||provide an online bus pass service|
How to Apply Online for DTC New Bus Pass using the Delhi Online Bus Pass Facility
Now, you may apply for a DTC New Bus Pass in 3 simple steps: fill out the online application form, pay online, and receive your bus pass in 5 working days. The full application process for a new Delhi DTC bus pass can be found below: –
- Check out the official website at dtcpass.delhi.gov.in.
- Click “Apply for New Bus Pass” on the homepage or go directly to http://dtcpass.delhi.gov.in/checkPassDetails.jsp to access the Apply Bus Pass page.- Here, indicate if you currently use a bus pass by selecting Yes or No. If “No” is your choice and you are applying for a new bus pass, click “Submit”.
- Next, complete the DTC online application form for a new bus pass, which will then display as follows:
- Candidates can enter their full names, addresses, and other information here, as well as upload a recent photo.
- Once payment has been made, candidates can click the “Submit” option to finish the DTC new bus pass online application procedure.
Candidates must use a pricing calculator to calculate their payment before making a purchase. Candidates must also print out their completed online DTC new bus pass application form and retain it for future use.
Delhi DTC Bus Pass Types and Monthly Fees
The following DTC bus passes are available for the online application to all Delhi residents. All bus passes, including traditional bus passes and electronic bus passes, can be purchased online for the following monthly fees.
General Bus Passes
|Type of Bus Pass||Monthly Charge||Quarterly Charge||Half-Yearly Charge||Yearly Charge|
|General all route Non-AC bus||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 2280/-||Rs. 4440/-||Rs. 8640/-|
|General all route AC bus||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 2850/-||Rs. 5550/-||Rs. 10800/-|
|Airport Express/Coaches AC and Non AC bus (in NCTof Delhi Only)||Rs.1400/-||NA||NA||NA|
|Delhi-NCR-Airport AC and Non Ac bus||Rs. 1800/-||NA||NA||NA|
|Delhi to Gurgaon||Rs. 1500/-||NA||NA||NA|
|Delhi to Faridabad||Rs. 1800/-||NA||NA||NA|
|Delhi to Bahadurgarh||Rs. 1160/-||NA||NA||NA|
|Delhi to Ghaziabad||Rs. 1640/-||NA||NA||NA|
Concessional Bus Passes
|Type of Bus Pass||Monthly Charge||Two Months Charges||Quarterly Charge||Five Months Charges||Half-Yearly Charge||Yearly Charge|
|Student Destination Pass||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-||—||—|
|Student All Route Special Pass||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 750/-||—||—|
|Press All Route AC Pass||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Press All Route Non-AC Pass||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|Senior Citizens Above 60 Years (AC Pass)||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|Senior Citizens Above 60 Years (Non – AC Pass)||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 600/-|
|BPL/AAY Family members (All Route Non-AC Bus Pass)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||—||—||—||—|
|Physical Challenged Persons (Deaf & Dumb/ Blind/ ORTHO) AC Bus Pass (For One Year)||—||—||—||—||—||Free|
|Physical Challenged Persons (Mentally) AC Bus Pass with one Attendant Free (For One Year)||—||—||—||—||—||Free|
|Freedom Fighters with one Attendant Non-AC Bus Pass (For One Year)||—||—||—||—||—||Free|
|International Sportsmen (For One Year)||—||—||—||—||—||Free|
|National Award Winners Non-AC Bus Pass (For Six Months)||—||—||—||—||Free||—|
|War Widows & Their Dependent (For Six Months)||—||—||—||—||Free||—|
|MLA/MP Attendant Pass Non-AC (For One Year)||—||—||—||—||—||Free|
Conventional Bus Pass vs. e-Bus Pass
- By clicking the link sent by SMS to the applicant’s mobile number, you can access the dynamically generated electronic bus pass (e-Bus Pass).
- The system generates a printed ticket-type bus pass known as a conventional bus pass, and it is sent via speed post to the applicant’s home.
Additional Fees for Online Bus Pass Purchase
In addition to the fees mentioned above, the following fees will be charged:
- The Bank Customers should pay any fees their bank assesses for each online transaction; these fees differ from bank to bank.
- For each pass, there are printing and stationery costs of Rs. 15.
- For each pass, there are speed post fees of Rs. 18 for local area pin codes and Rs. 41 for non-local area pin codes.
- There are no additional fees for purchasing an e-Bus Pass other than bank transaction fees.
Online e-Bus Pass/Traditional Bus Pass Price Calculator
Follow the steps below for Online e-Bus Pass/Traditional Bus Pass Price Calculator.
- Visit the official website at http://dtcpass.delhi.gov.in/ as the first step.
- To determine the price of the DTC New Bus Pass, go to the homepage and select “Price Calculator” or go directly to http://dtcpass.delhi.gov.in/pricecalculator
- The price of the DTC Conventional / e-Bus Pass may be calculated here by selecting the kind of pass, the number of months, entering the region pincode, and clicking the “Calculate” button.
Candidates can call the helpdesk at 011-23752769 or 23752775, ext. 226 with any questions. Anyone can email [email protected] with their email ID. Visit the official website at http://dtcpass.delhi.gov.in/faqs.jsp for additional information.