Dr BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme:- A new opportunity is launched by the Chief Minister of Punjab state on Saturday which is known as the Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme. This scheme has been launched on the auspicious occasion of the Valmiki Jayanti. The Chief Minister of the Punjab state launched a scheme formally on Saturday. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the new scheme which has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Punjab government. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, and all of the other details of the scholarship opportunity. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply for the opportunity.
Table of Contents
BR Ambedkar SC Scholarship Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of Punjab has launched the post-matric scholarship scheme to give SC scholarship certificates to the beneficiaries. It is also said that a skill development centre is also launched for the Dalit student so that they can prepare themselves for the competitive examinations. The Chief Minister of the states has ensured that the scheduled caste students will be getting a free higher education. The scheme has been launched without any financial contribution from the central government. It will provide a 100% fee waiver for the scheduled caste students. The institution will provide free education to the scheduled caste students under the schemes with a subsidy from the state government.
Objective Of BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship
The main objective of launching the scheme is to provide profit education facilities to the students who are slightly below the normal students. The scheduled caste students are getting a lot of benefits through the scheme because they are normally not able to gain an education because of their weak economical status. The Punjab government will be encouraging the scheduled caste students to get free higher education so that they can do something for their future and have a good livelihood like all of the other normal students of different types of categories. The students will be able to get a monthly stipend to buy their books and uniform.
Details Of Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme
|Name||Dr.BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||Punjab government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship and fee waiver|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled caste students|
Benefits Of Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme
The following variable value provided to the beneficiaries through the BR Ambedkar SC Scholarship Scheme:-
- The BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme is launched without any financial contribution from the Centre
- It will provide a 100% fee waiver for SC students to give them net savings of about Rs. 550 crore
- The scheme will benefit more than 3 lakh poor SC students every year.
- It will involve no upfront payment by these students to government/private educational institutions.
- The institutes will provide free education to SC students under the scheme against direct subsidy from the state government
- The students will also get a monthly stipend to buy books, uniforms, etc.
- The Chief Minister said the scheme will also include a Panorama on Maharishi Valmiki (Rs. 25-30 crore), Facade Lights (Rs. 10.9 crores), Filtration Plant in the Sarovar (Rs. 4.75 crores), Furniture for the Sarai (Rs. 2 crores) and Construction of a Parikrama (Rs. 1.3 crores).
- Around 90 trainees had so far been admitted to the institute
- The student strength will be raised to 240 by next year when the building will be renovated at a cost of Rs. 1.82 crore and machinery worth Rs. 3.5 crore will be procured.
- The number of courses will also be an increased year from the current four to nine
- The institute will be developed as a state-of-the-art facility.
Institutions will be set up across the Punjab state so that the scheduled caste students can take admission in that institution and get a hundred percent fee waiver experience as said by the authorities of the Punjab Government. The students will be able to get training by the concerned trainees who will be recruited by the concerned authorities of the institutions on a regular basis. These trainees will be giving lectures and lessons to the scheduled caste students free of cost and also their uniforms and the books will be given on the basis of stipend by the concerned Government. The implementation procedure of the scheme is a very easy one.
Eligibility Criteria for Dr.BR Ambedkar Post Matric SC Scholarship Scheme
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab state
- The applicant must belong to scheduled caste category
Application Procedure Of Dr BR Ambedkar SC Scholarship Scheme
To apply for the Punjab scheme you will have to follow the simple application procedure given below:-
- First, go to the official website
- Now you will land on the homepage of the scheme
- Click on the tab called registration
- The registration form will display on your screen
- Enter all of the details
- Upload all of the documents
- Click on submit