DigiYatra App Registration:- Thanks to a new app, travelers no longer have to present their ID cards at each airport checkpoint. The beta version of the DigiYatra App has been released at Delhi Airport (DIAL) and Bangalore Airport (BIAL) to help people travel without documents and prevent them from going through multiple identity checks at the entry gate. This will help people travel smoothly and easily. On India’s Independence Day, the beta version of the DigiYatra App was made public. During the alpha testers of this app, people felt like traveling was easier and gave positive feedback. In this article, we’ll find out what the DigiYatra App is and what its main features and benefits are. We will also talk in detail about how to use this app.
Table of Contents
This is a new airport app that has just been released. This app is only on the Play Store right now, but it will soon be on the Apple Store as well. On August 15, which was India’s Independence Day, this app was released. The name of the app, “Digi Yatra,” suggests that it has something to do with how people travel digitally. Before, this idea for the app was tested in different ways, and more than 20,000 travelers have already used it and liked it. The App will accelerate e-boarding at airports with heavy passenger traffic since it is now only available at airports with high passenger volume. Click to check how to “Fill Air Suvidha Form”
What is DigiYatra
DigiYatra is a facial recognition-based Biometric Enabled Seamless Travel software. The system has been put in place at the Delhi airport, which is one of the first airports in the country to do so. It lets people go through airport lines without having to touch anything. The facility for DigiYatra has been set up at Terminal 3 by Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL).
Passengers will no longer be required to provide documentation at checkpoints such as proof of identification, proof of vaccination, or a boarding permit once face recognition technology is implemented.
According to an announcement from the Ministry of Civil Aviation in 2018, the Airport Authority of India (AAI) plans to roll out the DigiYatra in other cities in addition to Delhi, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru. These cities include Kolkata, Varanasi, Pune, and Vijayawada.
DigiYatra App Details in Highlights
|15 August 2022
|Smoother boarding at the Airport
DigiYatra App Objectives
The objective of the DigiYatra app is that at the gates of the airport, travelers will no longer be required to display both their physical identification cards and their tickets or boarding permits. The DigiYatra Biometric Boarding System, which is a non-intrusive system, has been merged with the identity document. This app eases the work of staff and reduces the boarding time of passengers as well.
|Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number
|Vaccine Certificate Download by Name
|Download Booster Dose Certificate
DigiYatra App Benefits
There are several benefits to using this app for traveling passengers:
- With DigiYatra, the time it takes for each passenger to go through each touchpoint will be less than three seconds, which will drastically speed up the boarding process. Therefore, which means less board time and less traffic.
- Passengers will no longer be required to provide documentation at checkpoints such as proof of identification, proof of vaccination, or a boarding permit once face recognition technology is implemented.
- Even if documents are forgotten by the passenger, there is no need to worry because this app will solve that problem also.
- Currently, passengers may choose to utilize this function willingly. All passengers who utilize this application must connect their Aadhar information and their Covid-19 vaccine information also.
- Each traveler will require less than three seconds at every touchpoint with this technology as the face, which is recorded in the app, will act as an ID proof of the person.
- This app ensures security as well.
- As is evident, this approach is nonintrusive and also reduces staff effort.
- Because of this app, waiting times in lines will be significantly cut.
- The app will enable speedier processing times and easier procedures, which will enhance the overall experience for passengers.
- The DigiYatra app also gives travelers the ability to obtain pertinent information on the airport’s numerous facilities, procedures, flight timetables, and queue waiting periods.
- Airlines will benefit from knowledge about passenger locations inside the airport through this app.
How can People Use DigiYatra App
- First of all, you have to download the DigiYatra App to enjoy the benefits.
- After downloading successfully, you have to open the application.
- Now you have to register on the application using your mobile number, and aadhar card details.
- After that, you have to take a selfie and add your vaccination details.
- After that, you have to scan the boarding pass.
- This way, you can use the application.
Documents Required for Registration
- Aadhar card
- Phone Number
- Vaccination Certificate
DigiYatra App Registration
In order to register yourself on the app, follow these steps:
- Open the Play Store and type in Agra. Click here to download the app.
- Open the app and there you have to enter some details to register.
- There you have to take a selfie along with your Aadhar Card details, OTP will be sent to your mobile and then confirmed.
- You will be successfully registered.
- After that, you can log in to the app with your mobile number and password. which you have kept.
How to Download DigiYatra App
- Open the Play Store of your Android mobile phone because this application is available only for Android users till now, but sooner it will also be available for IOS users.
- On the homepage of the Play Store, search DigiYatra.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Click on the install option.
- Wait for the application to get downloaded to your device.