West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo:- As you all know that there are many people who cannot convey their problems directly to the government. Keeping this thing in mind the government of West Bengal has launched Didi Ke Bolo Portal. Today through this article we are going to give you complete information regarding the portal like what is didi ke bolo portal?, its objective, benefits, features, application procedure, contact details, WhatsApp number, phone number etc. So if you are interested to grab every single detail regarding this portal then you are requested to read this article very carefully till the end.
What is Didi Ke Bolo Portal?
Didi Ke Bolo Portal has been launched by the chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee. The main objective of launching this portal is to address the complaints and problems of the people of the state. Through the launch Of the portal, the government of West Bengal wants to connect with the people of the state. The official helpline number is 9137091370.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Didi Ke Bolo Portal Implementation Strategy
There is a team of more than 250 members who attends the call of people and addresses their problem. Any citizen of West Bengal can call on the toll-free number and tell the team about the problem which they are facing and the team gathers all the required information and works towards solving the problem of the people. Through didikebolo.com people can tell their problem directly to the chief minister and this will also speed up the problem-solving process.
Details Of Didi Ke Bolo Portal
|Name of Article||Didi Ke Bolo Portal|
|Launched by||Government West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Objective||To solve the problems of common people|
West Bengal Digital Ration Card
Objective of West Bengal didikebolo.com Portal
The main objective of the didikebolo.com campaign is to solve the problems of the common people so that the government of West Bengal can be able to connect with the people and attract them. Through this portal the people of West Bengal will be able to directly convey their problem to the state government and the state government will work towards solving the problem of the people.
Benefits And Features Of WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- Through didikebolo.com Portal the people of West Bengal can be able to file their complaints by registering under the official website
- The people of West Bengal can also contact the helpline number in order to register their complaints
- The initiative of the campaign is launched by Trinamool Congress
- The common man will be able to connect with the chief minister of West Bengal through the portal
- Under this campaign, the party leaders will also travel to various different areas of West Bengal for 3 months in order to know the problems of common people
- Through didikebolo.com portal the corruption level will also be reduced
- Village dwellers and local people will also get a lot of benefits from this portal
- The people of West Bengal can raise their concerns anytime and anywhere
- There is no boundation to the number of contacts. One can contact as many times as he or she wants.
- This portal will ensure the timely problem-solving process
- The official helpline number is 9137091370
Procedure To Register Complaint/Suggestions On Didi Ke Bolo Portal
- First of all we have to go to the official website of the campaign
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you will see an application form
- You have to fill all the required details in this application form like your name, phone number, WhatsApp number, age, gender etc
- Now you need to click on submit
- After that a reference number will be generated
- You have to keep this reference number save for future references
- By following this procedure you can register your complaints/and suggestions directly to the chief minister of West Bengal
Through this article, we have provided all the important information regarding the West Bengal didi ke bolo Portal. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can also register your complaints on the helpline number of didikebolo.com portal which is 9137091370.