Delhi E PassOnline Registration | Apply Online COVID-19 LockDown E-Pass Delhi | epass.jantasamvad.org curfew Pass online | Delhi Curfew Pass Application Status
The world right now is going through a pandemic and every country is doing very much for its citizens so that they can cope up with the disease as soon as possible. In this article, we will share with you the newly launched Delhi E Pass which has been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi to deliver essential goods and services. we will share with you a step-by-step procedure through which you can register yourself for the Delhi Curfew Pass. In this article, we will also share with you the documents required to apply for the pass.
About Delhi E Pass Allotment
The Chief Minister of Delhi has announced this scheme because there is a lot of complaint regarding the freedom of movement in the city because as we know the situation in Delhi is such that the Supreme Court has now imposed section 144 in all the areas to stop the traffic and control the pandemic of Coronavirus. So, the Epass will be giving to all of the people who are delivering essential food and services to all of the residents of Delhi. Also, the pass will be distributed among the people working in the media sector or any other sector which is still open.
Delhi Lockdown Pass 2021
On 19th April 2021, the chief minister of Delhi state has announced to impose a complete lockdown in Delhi from 19th April 10 P.M to 26th April 2021 till 5 A.M. Only essential remain open another will shut till the 26th April. If you are looking to visit Delhi then you have to apply for Delhi Lockdown Pass. In their speech, CM Arvind Kejriwal has informed us that due to the shortage of ICU Beds, Oxygen, Drugs, Medicines and Remdesivir we have to impose this short time lockdown.
Details Of Delhi Curfew Pass
|Launched by||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Objective||Free movement in the city|
|Beneficiaries||Essential service providers|
The government of Delhi has also come with a helpline to help the residents of the city and to deliver goods and services to them if they are in need. You can also take the information regarding the pass through the helpline number. The following helpline number is available for the help in Delhi:-
- Dial 1031
Hon’ble CM Shri @ArvindKejriwal has announced a week-long lockdown in Delhi from 10 pm tonight (April 19) to 6 am next Monday (April 26) following a sharp surge in the number of Coronavirus cases in the city. pic.twitter.com/vocwKchAFj— CMO Delhi (@CMODelhi) April 19, 2021
Official Website Of Delhi Curfew Pass
The official website has also been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi to help and to make available different types of incentives that are present on the official website which has been launched by the authorities. The following options are available on the website:-
- Food required
- Ration required
- Pension Amount
- 5000 rupees compensation for workers
- E-pass for travelling
The link of the website is given and you can visit the website on a mobile phone or on your computer and choose the option that you want to avail thus the facilities will be delivered on your doorstep.
Eligibility For E-pass
The benefit of the e-pass is available only for the people who are undertaking the following businesses:-
- Manufacturing of essential items
- Transport of essential items
- Storage of essential items
- Shops of essential items
To apply for the e-pass you need to keep ready the following document:-
- ID Proof
- Visiting Card
- Shop License
- Business License
Apply Online For Delhi E-Pass 2021
To apply for the e-pass in Delhi you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Visit the Official Website link given here
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the information asked.
- Fill in the information
- Contact Number
- Applicant Name
- Address of Office or place of engagement
- Type Of Service
- Duration on E Pass Date & Time
- Upload Valid ID Proof
- Any other document like Visiting Card, Shop/Business License
- Click on submit
- The pass will be sent to you
Delhi Curfew Pass Application Status
- The Applicant who wants to check the status of Curfew Pass Firstly they need to visit at the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Application Status Option
- Now Enter the 7 character ePass ID to check the status and click on the submit button
- After the application status will appear in front of you.
Application via WhatsApp
Now applicants can apply for the curfew pass for individual and vehicle who provides essential service via WhatsApp. You just need to send your details on the number. Following details you need to forward:
- Address/ place of engagement
- Detail of service/ purpose
- Copy of id proof like Aadharcard, voter Id card, passport etc.
- Vehicle registration card detail
|East District||8447200084 , 8375878007|
|North East District||9540895489 , 8860425666|
|Central District||7428336279 , 7428210711|
|New Delhi District||9540675392 , 9873743727|
|North District||8595298706 , 8595354861|
|Shahdara District||8595272697 , 8595274068|
|South East District||8595246396 , 8595258871|
|West District||9414320064 , 8595252581|
|south District||9599649266 , 9643150027|
|South West District||9971518387 , 9971526953|
|North West District||8595559117 , 8595543375|
- Food items, groceries (fruits/vegetables/milk/ bakery items, meat, fish etc.)
- General Provision stores
- Take away/ home delivery in restaurants.
- E-commerce of all essential goods including food, pharmaceutical and medical equipment
- Fair Price Shops (Public Distribution System)
- Health (including Veterinary Health Care facilities)
- Milk plants
- Cashier/Teller operations of banks (including ATMS)
- Chemists and Pharmacies.
- Caregiver for Person with Disabilities.
- Print and Electronic Media
- Pay and Accounts Office ( only for salary/wages/ contingent/health & essential services related expenditure)
- Telecom, Internet and Postal services
- Petrol pumps, LPG/CNG/ Oil agencies (including their godown and transportation-related activities)
- Animal fodder
- Construction/maintenance/ manufacturing, processing, transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce and logistics related to all the above services/establishments and commodities required for delivery of these above services
- SEBI regulated Stock market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services.
- Municipal Services
- Activities related to the functioning of Legislative Assembly of Delhi
- Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
- Any other essential service/ establishment that may be exempted by the Government
- Government Employee
Points To Be Remember
If you already have curfew pass till the date 14th April 2020 or 3rd May 2020 you need not to apply again. Your pass is automatically valid till 17th May 2020 (lockdown period).
The following helplines have been issued by the authorities of Delhi so that the residents can file their complaints if you have been harassed by the police officer that has stopped you if you were going anywhere essential:-