DDA Diwali Housing Scheme:- A housing programme is expected to be announced by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) over the holiday season, specifically around Diwali. Around 30,000 homes in a variety of neighbourhoods, including Dwarka, Narela, and Vasant Kunj, will probably go up for sale under the plan. These apartments will likely include penthouses and SHIG (super high-income group) flats in addition to more reasonably priced alternatives. We go through all the fundamentals of the DDA Diwali Housing Scheme in this post, including the scheme locations, Availability of Flats, Price Range, Procedure to Apply, and much more. If more information becomes available, we will keep updating this post.
Table of Contents
DDA Diwali Housing Scheme 2023
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) plans to launch its biggest housing project ahead of Diwali. Prospective purchasers will be able to purchase flats in Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida, and Greater Noida through the DDA Housing Scheme 2023. In the Delhi-NCR area, the DDA intends to sell over 32,000 apartments on a First Come First Serve basis. Twenty-four thousand apartments are currently available for occupation, and the remaining eight thousand will be finished over the next six months. A variety of income brackets will be able to purchase these apartments, including luxury units as well as Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Low-Income Groups (LIG), Middle-Income Groups (MIG), High-Income Groups (HIG), and Super High-Income Groups (SHIG).
Latest Update:- DDA to start Festival Special Housing Scheme from 24th November 2023
Delhi Development Authority has released in official notification for the option of newly built 32000 apartments. The online registration for these department will start from 24th November 2023. These Apartments are available in multiple areas including as Dwarka, Loknayakpuram, and Narela, across various categories. 24000 of the departments are ready to move in and the next 8500 Apartments will be ready soon in the next month. Applicants who wish to apply for the scheme can visit the official website dda.gov.in
Scheme Available for Area
The flats offered under the DDA Diwali Housing Scheme will be available in the following locations:
- Dwarka sector 19B
- Dwarka sector 14
- Vasant Kunj
- Lok Nayak Puram
Availability of Flats
The allocation of apartments under DDA Diwali Housing Scheme in different categories and localities is as follows:
|Dwarka Sector 19B:||Super High-Income Group (SHIG) category: 170 flats Middle-Income Group (MIG) category: 900 flatsEconomically Weaker Sections (EWS) category: Over 700 flatsPenthouses: 14|
|Narela||High-Income Group (HIG) category: 1,600 flatsMiddle-Income Group (MIG) category: 1,900 flatsEconomically Weaker Sections (EWS) category: More than 5,000 flats|
|Loknayak Puram||Middle-Income Group (MIG) category: Around 600 flatsEconomically Weaker Sections (EWS) category: Approximately 200 flats|
DDA Diwali Housing Scheme Price Range
- Super High-Income Group (SHIG): The beginning price of Super High-Income Group (SHIG) apartments is anticipated to be approximately 3 crore rupees.
- High-Income Group (HIG): Flats in the High-Income Group (HIG) are probably going to cost around 2.5 crore rupees.
- Middle Income Group (MIG): Flats for the middle-income group (MIG) should start at about 1 crore rupees.
- Low-Income Group (LIG): The cost of Low-Income Group (LIG) apartments is anticipated to range from 14 lakh rupees to 30 lakh rupees.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): Flats in Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) are probably going to be priced between 11 lakh rupees and 14 lakh rupees.
Procedure to Apply for DDA Diwali Housing Scheme 2023
To apply for DDA Diwali Housing Scheme, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of DDA i.e., https://dda.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Create login credentials by entering your PAN and any other required information.
- Sign in with the credentials you made.
- Fill in the registration form with all the required details
- You can reach the DDA phone centre at 1800-110-332 for additional information.
- Do not forget to keep your application number handy for future use.