Connect Punjab Grievance:- The Punjab State Government created the “Connect Punjab Online Complaint (Grievance) Portal” to streamline complaint registration. This site connects the public and the government. The Punjab Grievance Portal also lets individuals file complaints. This page explains how to register a complaint on connect.punjab.gov.in Portal. This article provides additional facts about the portal as well such as the services available on the portal also. Good thing there is not any kind of fee during the process and it’s completely free and is a time-efficient service.
Table of Contents
Connect Punjab Portal
The government of Punjab has initiated a portal for the purpose of redressing concerns by actively listening to the voice of the people in an effort to decrease the gap that exists between the average person and the government. The name of this site is Connect Punjab, and with its assistance, you will have no trouble submitting an online complaint about the service you received. Anyone is able to easily file their complaint in an online format. As a result of what is going to take place with this Connect Portal, there will be simplicity in the drafting that is done by representatives, and regular people will have no trouble benefiting from the services offered by government agencies.
Because of the establishment of this portal, there will be openness in the job that the workers do, and it will be much simpler for the average person to take use of the amenities provided by the government. In the event that any government worker did not carry out his or her responsibilities prior to the creation of this site by the government of Punjab, residents were required to lodge a complaint in person at the office. This process is now available online.
This process has since been streamlined and moved online. There are other services also available on the portal. For example, if a user visits the official website. There apply services can check services availed on behalf of the portal such as Certificates (SC, ST, OBC), Identity cards, Registration Under various departments, etc.
www.connect.punjab.gov.in Portal Details
|Connect Punjab Grievance Portal
|Public Grievance Redressal Dept.
|People of State
|Complaint Registration Process
|Complaint registration in Online Mode
|Punjab Govt. Schemes
Connect Punjab Eligibility
In order to register the complaint, the user must be a permanent resident of India and must resident of Punjab State.
Connect Punjab Documents
Documents needed for registering complaints on the portal requires some documents such as:
- Housing permit.
- Written complaint document.
- and electronic mail.
Connect Punjab Complaint Registration Procedure
- First, visit Connect Punjab’s website. The website’s homepage will then appear.
- On the homepage, click “Sign-Up.” Then you’ll see a signup page.
- This page requires your name, father’s name, email id, cell phone number, district, and tehsil.
- After that, tick the password box.
- After checking the checkbox, you’ll have two Aadhaar authentication choices.
- Name-based Aadhaar verification
- OTP-verified Aadhaar
- Select Aadhaar verification via OTP and click “Submit.”
- You’ll get an OTP on your phone to confirm account creation.
- Back on the homepage, click the login tab. The login tab will appear as shown.
- Enter your username and password and click login.
- You will now be brought to the user dashboard, where it will appear as an image.
- Entering some of your personal information here will allow you to begin the complaint registration procedure.
- By choosing the complaint department, complaint category, complaint sub category, and complaint location, you can begin the complaint application process here (district).
- Describe your complaint in no more than 400 words in the space given, along with the complaint’s title.
- If you’ve already complained about this problem in the past, check the “Yes” box. If not, choose the option number.
- Include any pertinent papers for the complaint in the following file types: doc, jpg, pdf, etc.
- You may click the “Submit” button after reviewing the complaint information you have submitted.
- This was the step-by-step guide for registering complaints.
Connect Punjab Track Grienvience Status
- First, visit Connect Punjab’s website. The website’s page will then appear.
- Click Track Grievance on the site’s homepage. This opens a new page.
- On this screen, enter your complaint number and 10-digit cell phone number and click “Proceed.” The complaint’s status is shown.