Kerala Citizen Service Portal:- A prominent website in Kerala known as “Citizen Portal Kerala” offers users a wide variety of advantages, and it has now reached a significant milestone in its development. The number of applications submitted through the citizen portal maintained by the government of Kerala has surpassed the 10-million mark. The citizen portal in Kerala makes available a total of 264 different services that are offered by grama panchayats. In the following piece, we are going to acquire knowledge regarding the fundamentals of the Citizen Service Portal Kerala. We will discuss the services offered in the portal as well as the advantages of using it.
Table of Contents
Citizen Service Portal Kerala
Up until November 18th, a total of 10.05 lakh applications had been received through the portal. It has been decided to take action on 2.67 million files. When the numbers are broken down individually, it can be seen that as many as 74% of the files in the grama panchayats, 80% of the files in the corporations, and 70% of the files in the municipalities have been discarded. Through the website, members of the general public have access to any of the services that are associated with local bodies.
In addition to this, it serves as the front end of the Integrated Local Self-Governance Management System (ILGMS), which is employed for the purpose of providing online services through the means of gram panchayats. The user of the website has access to as many as 264 different services that are offered by gram panchayats. The districts of Malappuram, Palakkad, and Thrissur were responsible for submitting the most appeals. The greatest number of applications have been processed and approved in the Wayanad district, which accounts for 84% of the total applications.
One of the most significant accomplishments that Kerala has made in the realm of e-governance is reaching the 10-lakh milestone on the citizen portal. The general population should make greater use of internet services and get things done from the comfort of their own homes rather than waiting in line at the workplace. According to what he indicated, all of the services that are provided by the corporations would, within the next two months, also be available online.
citizen.lsgkerala.gov.in Portal Details
|Portal name||Kerala Citizen Service Portal|
|Launch By||Kerala State Govt.|
|Objective||Provide e-Services for citizens of the State|
ILGMS Citizen Portal Objective
Portal aims to provide citizens of the state with various benefits under a single platform. Citizens get ease in various problems they are facing and this portal solves various such problems.
Kerala Citizen Service Portal Benefits
The benefits of the portal are listed below:
- Registrations, such as Birth, Death, and Marriage, are readily available to the general public.
- Whether they reside in an urban or rural region, citizens of all areas covered by the site can register for the plan.
- There is no longer a need for citizens to visit government buildings in order to obtain various certificates, as they can do so easily through the portal. Certificates of land ownership, BPL certificates, general certificates, etc.
- Here, citizens may also review state-run programs and submit applications.
- Additionally, the Portal gives alternatives for acquiring Licensing for a variety of commercial applications.
- Citizens can also file complaints for various categories, including water and building issues.
- In addition to tax information, the portal also provides society-related information to state residents.
- This Portal will guarantee that the delivery of services is both transparent and free of corruption.
- The applicant is able to monitor the progress of the application and obtain information on the official who is responsible for it at any given moment thanks to the system.
Kerala Citizen Service Portal Eligibility
In order to register under the portal, a citizen must be a citizen of Kerala.
- Applicant must have Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Citizen Service Portal Kerala Registration Process
Registering under the portal is simple:
- Open the Official Website of the Service citizen portal of Kerala.
- When you click the login button, a pop-up will appear, followed by a link to register.
- Accept the terms and then click Continue.
- First, you will be prompted to enter your name exactly as it appears on your Aadhar card.
- Enter your Aadhar number then.
- Then email address.
- followed by the mobile number and the captcha code.
- Afterward, click create account
- Your account will be established.
ILGMS Citizen Portal Login Process
Logging into the portal is simple:
- Visit the official citizen portal of Kerala.
- When you click the login button, a pop-up will appear.
- A form will be shown.
- Just enter your username and password and click the login button.
Forgot Username/ Password
- Visit Kerala’s official citizen portal.
- When the login button is clicked, a pop-up will appear.
- Below will be the option to forget your username or password.
- Select whatever you desire.
- If you select a username, you will be prompted to enter your full name and Aadhar number before being given the option to select a new username.
- If you select a password, enter your username and click the reset password button.
- Open the official website of the Citizen Service Portal of Kerala.
- Click on E-services in the menu.
- Choose Birth, death, Pension, etc. You have the option of choosing a certificate and new registration. If you want to correct information on certificates choose Application for corrections there as well.
- Whatever option you choose after that a popup will appear to enter login credentials and click on the login button.
- THen forms will appear and fill in the details asked.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
How to Make Quick Payment
- Open the official Citizen Service Portal of Kerala.
- Choose Quick Payment in the menu
- Then you can choose three options: File no., Demand NoMobile Number.
- Choose any option and provide the details of the option selected.
- Then finally choose to search.
- After searching you will be provided an option for payments to proceed and your payment will be done.