CIDCO e-Auction Online Registration at eauction.cidcoindia.com, Fee & Charges| CIDCO e-Auction Result, Plot Allotment | Numerous urban planning organizations may be found in India. It is widely acknowledged that CIDCO is India’s most successful and financially stable town-planning organization. Its goal is to create settlements that are as inventive and technologically advanced as possible. CIDCO is in charge of several significant projects and plans for the 21st century, such as the proposal to build Navi Mumbai into a 24th-century city. In this article, we will go through what is stated to be the reason for the auction of the plots in Navi Mumbai; how to purchase these plots, how to register for these plots; and how to bid on them.
CIDCO e-Auction 2023 for Navi Mumbai Plots
CIDCO (The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra) has announced the CIDCO e-Auction 2023 of sixteen residential and commercial plots in Nerul, New Panvel, Vashi, Kalamboli, and Ghansoli, which are five hubs of Navi Mumbai.
The biggest CIDCO tender plot is 6.21 acres and is in Seawoods, Nerul. Plot 2A, next to the NRI complex in Nerul, is in the CRZ and is made up of sectors 54, 56, and 58.
So people are the citizens who are interested in bidding on the plots available. They must have to pay the token amount, the earnest money deposit of Rs 29.50 crores, along with a document fee of Rs 1,180.
What is CIDCO?
The full form of CIDCO is “The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra.” It was formed in 1970. The Maharashtra state government controls the CIDCO Corporation since its board of directors is elected by the state. CIDCO tries to fulfill its development objectives in order to avoid the flood of people into Mumbai and redirect them to other towns, as well as offer technical solutions for the peaceful relocation of city residents to other parts of the city.
In addition to controlling urbanization, CIDCO is also responsible for urban architecture. Mumbai’s expanding residential and manufacturing significance has drawn individuals from other regions of India in search of employment.
CIDCO is in charge of a number of important projects and plans for the 21st century, like the plan to make Navi Mumbai a city for the 21st century. The organization works on the development of new towns by planning and building the whole urban infrastructure, providing municipal services, and carrying out large infrastructure projects like the Navi Mumbai International Airport and the Navi Mumbai Metro. CIDCO also started India’s first smart city project.
CIDCO e-Auction Eligibility Criteria
So who can buy these CIDCO e-auctions:
- According to the law of the Indian Contract Act of 1872, any citizen who can sign this contract under that law can apply for these plots.
- Any firm that was established in accordance with the Indian Companies Act of 1956 is eligible to submit an application for a CIDCO tender plot.
- Any partnership firm that is registered under the Indian Partnership Act of 1932 can apply for an auction of a CIDCO tender.
- Applications for CIDCO plots may be submitted by any partnership agreement.
CIDCO e-Auction 2023 How to Apply
In order to apply for the form for the CIDCO e-auction
- You must first visit the official website of the CIDCO auction platform.
- On the homepage, click on “Bidder Registration Link”
- It will open a new page with a form for you to complete.
- The form comprises four components that must be completed by eligible applicants or companies filling this form.
- First is the login ID details part, which comprises your login ID, password, hint question, and hint answer.
- Then comes the other details section which contains :
- First comes the bitter type: This means if you are an individual or a company, or a firm, or a hospital, or a corporate society you can choose this from a drop-down menu and select what you are
- After that, you have to type in the permanent address
- then your country, state, and city along with the pin code.
- The portion with bank data follows.
- You must provide the account holder’s name, bank account number, iFSC code, MICR code, bank name, and branch name
- Then comes the bidder information section:
- You must enter your gender, the applicant’s or builder’s name, the PAN number, the PAN card holder’s name, the aadhar number, the Aadhar Share code number, the aadhar zip file, the correspondence address, and, if there is an optional additional partner, his or her name, email address, and mobile phone number.
- You must then accept the terms and conditions and click the submit button.
- .On the subsequent page after submission, there will be an OTP verification area.
- You must input your cellphone number and an OTP will be produced; next, you must input the OTP and click the submit button.
- After that, a new page about document upload will be generated.
- You will be required to submit all the appropriate papers in the format stated in the instructions.
- Then, after submitting the papers, the screen will indicate that the form has been approved and that you have been registered.
How to Bid Online for CIDCO e-Auction 2023
- After registering, you may visit the CIDCO E-Auction platform’s official website and click the log-in icon on the homepage.
- You will need to enter a username and password before you can access a dashboard.
- There, you can see on the dashboard that there are active bids at the CIDCO plot auction.
- Then you must pay the processing charge, which is around one thousand rupees, as well as GST and the token amount for em D money for the auction CIDCO plots, with the minimum EMD amount being approximately 29 crores.
- Then you will submit the bid amount, which indicates the builder’s best price offer amount. Then, the bidder must engage in the CIDCO e-auction, and if the bidder does not participate, the closed bid will be regarded as the winning bid.
- After the end of the procedure, the bidder with the highest sum will be deemed the winner.
Check Important Dates for CIDCO e-Auction 2023
- You must first visit the official website of the CIDCO auction platform.
- On the homepage, click on the “Important Dates” link, and the next page will be opened showing important dates.
Check CIDCO e-Auction Results 2023
- You must first visit the official website of the CIDCO auction platform
- On the homepage, on the left side menu, click on Auction Result.
- A new page will be opened in front of you showing the auction results list.
- Then whatever you want to see the result of in the auction just click on the View link and a pop of results will be displayed in front of you.
- It will be in PDF format and you can download it in that format also.
CIDCO e-Auction Refund of EMD
EMD, or Earnest Money, is money that every bidder has to pay at the start of registration. So, once the auction is completed, the individual or company that won EMD will be awarded the plots, and the rest of the bidders’ EMD will be given back to them.
CIDCO e-Auction Important Points
- There are always some important points that need to be kept in mind before learning about this auction:
- First of all, people who want to participate in auction bids have to pay EMD before the closing time.
- During this bidding process, the payment is taken in advance on the auction portal. Only then are the eligible participants allowed to participate in the closing Bade CIDCO e-auction.
- The winning bidder has thirty days from the time all payments are made to take control of the CIDCO plot after all payments have been made.
- It will not be possible for the user to alter the purpose for which the CIDCO plot is being used.
- The bid for the CIDCO plot won’t include things like GST, municipal taxes, insurance premiums, stamp duty and registration fees, lease rent, security deposits for any infrastructure facilities, water distribution, or betterment charges.
- After receiving an offer from CIDCO, the bidder has a cooling-off period of three months during which they are unable to withdraw their proposal. In the event that the EMD amount is withdrawn, it will be lost.
CIDCO e-Auction Contact Information
For general inquiries- Call center: 022-62722250
For technical inquiries- Helpline no: 022-62722250