Odisha Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme | Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme Online Apply | Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme Application Form
In this article today, we will share with all of you the important scheme which has been launched by the Odisha Government for the year 2021. You all will be glad to know about the Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme which has been launched recently by the concerned authorities to promote the industry of fisheries and sea farming. We have mentioned all of the details regarding the scheme in this article including the eligibility criteria educational criteria important dates and also the step by step procedure to apply for the scheme online. We have shared each and every important detail about the scheme in this article so that all of the farmers can apply for it.
Odisha Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme
Odisha government has propelled Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme to advance serious hydroponics in fisheries part. This plan will give work backing to business people, jobless youth and intrigued dynamic fish ranchers. The new plan will likewise support fish creation in the state and help those young people who are confronting joblessness in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic flare-up. This program means to help fish ranchers/youthful business visionaries including traveller ranchers influenced due to COVID-19 for the age of salary and vocation uphold. Around 1080 nos. of Bio-floc tanks will be created under this program with appropriation uphold under state plan plot during 2020-21.
Benefits Of Biofloc Tech Fish Farming
This plan will advance high-yielding escalated fish cultivating in little zone utilizing Biofloc Technology. This Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme will likewise empower ranchers, business people and jobless youth in to salary age through little scope Bio-floc cultivating framework. In this plan, budgetary help at 40% for general class and 60% for SC/ST and ladies recipient through DBT mode would be given as endowment. This plan will bring about advancement of new innovation in the state, give vocation backing to 540 jobless adolescents/fish ranchers and increment profitability of 300 kg/Tank in BFT.
Details Of Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme
|Name||Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Benefit||Benefits for fishermen of the state|
To apply for the scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- Only the people who are in the occupation of Fresh water Fish and brackish water shrimp farmers (grow-out tanks, nursery and seed tanks); fish and shrimp hatchery operators; private entrepreneurs are eligible for the scheme.
- The unemployed educated youth of the state will be given priority in this scheme.
- The beneficiary will have to undergo specialized training on Bio-floc before operation of the unit.
- Back ended assistance for installation of Bio-floc system inside a shed with PVC/ tarpaulin tanks, water supply, drainage and aeration units will be given to the beneficiary
- The brackish water shrimp farms/ nursery and seed tanks/ hatchery beneficiaries must have concerned license from Coastal Aquaculture Authority.
- The assistance will be with a minimum of 2 tanks and a maximum of 6 tanks.
The following documents are required while applying for the opportunity:-
- Aadhaar Card as Identification Proof.
- Photocopy of Land Document.
- If Bank Loan is already taken, then consent letter from Bank.
- Bank Account No. with A/C IFS Code for DBT (Photocopy)
The following subsidy will allow to the beneficiaries as per the tanks:-
|Unit cost||Total Cost|
|2 Tanks as one unit||Rs. 1.5 lakh|
|4 tanks as one unit||Rs. 3 lakh|
|6 tanks as one unit||Rs. 4 lakh|
Application Procedure Of Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment:-
- First, the beneficiary will have to visit the official website of Odisha Fisheries and Animal Resources Development Department given here
- On the homepage, click on the “Schemes” tab
- A drop-down list will display on your screen
- Click at the “Fisheries Schemes” link
- You can also click on the link given here.
- A new page will display on your screen
- Click on the option called ‘Brief Description of the Scheme‘ section in front of the scheme name “Promotion of Intensive Aquaculture through Introduction of Bio-floc Technology during the year 2020-21”
- Further, click on the option called view
- A list of schemes will display on your screen
- A PDF file will display on your screen with all of the information about the scheme
- You can also click on the link here to go to the PDF directly.
- Application form for the scheme is also included in the PDF
- Download this form
- Enter all the necessary details
- Attach all of the documents
- Submit it to the respective District Fisheries Officers through hard copy or through email.
- The applications can also submit it online to Directorate of Fisheries, Odisha, Cuttack through email- [email protected]