Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Apply | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana From | Laptop Distribution Merit List Odisha
To help all of the students of Odisha state, the Government of Orissa is providing free laptops to the students who are in their 11th and 12th standards. You can easily apply for the scheme by following our step by step guide mentioned in this article. In this article, we have also shared with all of you the details regarding the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021. In this article, we have shared the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, documents required, and also the distribution scheme of the laptops among the different subject streams of the students.
Odisha Laptop Distribution 2021
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021 will be very beneficial for all of the students studying in the Odisha state. Through the implementation of this scheme, the students will be able to come close to the technology phase of India. The students will be able to prepare for their examination by looking into the different features of the laptop. They can also study for their school through online methods or even YouTube. The scheme will be very beneficial in terms of the technological advancement of the country.
Objective Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021
The main objective of including the free laptop scheme in the educational curriculum of the Odisha state is to help all of the students to overcome their technological difficulties. Many of the students are now facing technological difficulties and they are not able to join their online classes. The free distribution of laptops will help all of these students to overcome their difficulties. The main aim of the Government of Odisha is to help the students in every way possible.
Details Of Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021
|Name||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched for||Meritorious Students of Odisha state|
Benefits Of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021
There are many benefits of the Biju Yuva sashaktikaran Yojana 2021 and some of them are mentioned below:-
- The scheme will help in the technological advancement of the young generation of Odisha.
- It is said that more than 15000 students will get the laptop through the scheme.
- The scheme will help the students to overcome any difficulty in their studies.
- The scheme will also push different types of online teaching methods available in your country.
- There are more than 30 nodal centers to distribute the laptops among the beneficiaries.
- The laptops will be distributed among the most meritorious students of the schools.
Laptop Distribution Details
The laptops will be distributed in the following manner to the students belonging to different streams:-
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- Only the students of Odisha state can apply for the laptop scheme.
- The students must be studying in class 12th of any Odisha Government School.
- The students must have got a good amount of marks to be eligible for the free laptop.
- Only those students will be selected who managed to score 70% or more in the final examination.
- All the students must fall within the age bracket of 18 years and 25 years.
- All students who applied for the final CHSE examination will be taken into consideration.
- Apart from this, Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University has also been included in this scheme.
- Only those candidates who receive the Upashastri degree will be considered under this project.
The applicant must submit the following documents for the free laptop scheme:-
- Address Proof
- Aadhar card
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
Application Procedure Of Odisha Laptop Distribution 2021
The applicant can follow the step-by-step guide to apply for the free laptop scheme as announced by the Odisha Government:-
- Visit the official website of the organization giving out the laptop here
- First click on the link given here to download the official notification about the free laptop scheme
- Read the guidelines given to them carefully.
- Now fill the Application Form which is available at the official website of Laptop Distribution.
- After filling the application form with the all required details kindly attach all the required documents.
- Now in the last submit the application form to the related office/college/department/principal office.
Merit List Of Odisha Laptop Distribution
To display the merit list for the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the organization giving out the laptop here
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option called Laptop Distribution Merit List
- A district-wise distribution list of the laptop will be displayed on your screen.
- If you are selected in the scheme then your name will be displayed in the list.
- Click on your respective name to view the details.