Bhu Naksha Gujarat Online Check & Download @ revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in, Gujarat Bhu Naksha Land Map Village Wise with Survey Number
The land maps of Gujarat, known as Bhu Naksha Gujarat, have been entirely digitized, according to information accessible by the Gujarat government. However, not all of the Gujarat Bhu Naksha is now available online. To access these maps, one must go to their tehsil office and request a copy from the land revenue officer. The state’s biggest cities, including Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara, have plotted maps that can be accessed through the state land revenue website. The management of land revenue suffers as a result of the state’s whole state becoming unavailable late. Read mellow to get detailed information related to the Bhu Naksha Gujarat like highlights, objectives, benefits, Districts Eligible for Bhu Naksha Gujarat, check Map online and offline, access Gujarat Jantri Rates online, and much more
Bhu Naksha Gujarat 2022
Bhu Naksha is another name for land maps in Hindi. The Gujarat state government has digitalized the intricate land records with the technical and procedural assistance of the Revenue department, which is connected to the National Informatics Centre. RoR Gujarat is a specialized Records of Rights platform that was developed by the Gujarat government. Both the homebuyer and the property seller have benefited from the digitizing exercise. To obtain land maps, Gujarati citizens no longer need to rush from one government office to the next. From the convenience of your home, you can simply obtain the cadastral maps.
Gujarat Bhu Naksha Highlights
|Name||Bhu Naksha Gujarat|
|Introduced by||Gujarat government|
Bhu Naksha Gujarat Objective
The Gujarati government has made a sincere effort to make it easy and hassle-free for regular individuals to obtain land maps or Bhu Naksha Gujarat. To provide smooth access to land records and Bhu Naksha Gujarat, the government launched AnyROR Gujarat. Additionally, it offers the ability to download Geo maps. The boundaries and ownership information of the land parcel is clearly shown on geo maps, also known as cadastral maps.
Benefits of Bhu Naksha Gujarat
Some of the key benefits of Bhu Naksha Gujarat are as follows:
- A person has access to his property parcel’s whole map details at any time and from any location.
- A person has access to the Record of Rights (RoR), which contains details on things like rent, tenants, associated liabilities, the record of cess, etc.
- Map information is available, including information on any land parcel’s configuration, the owner’s name, the owner’s home address, etc.
- The fact that the map will be provided on behalf of the government makes it a legitimate legal document that can be presented as evidence in court proceedings. The map will protect the parties in question from deception.
- Additionally, it will be a vital tool for obtaining financial aid.
Districts Eligible for Bhu Naksha Gujarat
The districts eligible for Bhu Naksha Gujarat are given in the table below:
Steps to Check Bhu Naksha Gujarat Online
To check the Bhu Naksha Gujarat, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Revenue department of Gujarat i.e., https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Scroll down the page and click on the Village Maps tab
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, select the desired district from the drop-down list
- Once you will select the district, the list of locations will open on the screen with the option of that respective state like District, City, etc
- Now, select one of the options and click on the download button
- A PDF file of the village map will open on the screen
- Various legends are included on the presented maps, including those for settlements, district headquarters, taluka headquarters, village boundaries, taluka boundaries, expressways, national and state highways, district and village roads, rivers, and railway lines, among others.
Steps to Check Bhu Naksha Gujarat Map Offline
To check the Bhu Naksha Gujarat Map offline, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit the official Gujarat Revenue Department Taluka office
- Now from the concerned officials, get the application form and procedure guidelines
- Now fill in the form with all the required land-related details like VF-8A account or VF-7Survey
- After that attach the required documents with the form like identity proof of the land
- Finally, submit the form to the designated revenue officer
- After successful submission of the form, you will receive your land map after two days
Jantri Land Records in Gujarat
A legal document known as a jantri describes the current land prices in a given area. The Gujarati government’s Revenue Department sets the Jantri rates. In reality, Jantri rates are the prices per unit of land and structures in a given area. The stamp duty rates and property registration fees are chosen under the local Jantri rates. The government periodically adjusts property values under Jantri rates. The “Gujarat Land Value Certificate” is another name for the Jantri certificate.
Steps to Access Gujarat Jantri Rates Online
To access Gujarat Jantri Rates online, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Revenue Department of Gujarat
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Jantri tab
- A new page will open on the screen with the Gujarat districts in a Map format
- Click on the desired district for which you want to check the Jantri details
- A new page with the selected district’s map will open on the screen
- Now, enter all the required details like District, Village, Taluka, Land Type, and Survey number
- After that, click on the Show Jantri button
- The Jantri details will open on the screen with the details of the area like residential rates, industrial rates, commercial rates, rates of uncultivated land and agricultural land, etc
Bhu Naksha Gujarat Mobile App
The Gujarat State Government has made an effort to make land maps available online, and a Bhu Naksha Gujarat mobile app would have made it easier to supply land maps digitally in Gujarat. However, Gujarat’s land maps are not yet available as an official smartphone application. Mobile apps that are available on the Google Play Store are unapproved, therefore you shouldn’t trust them with your data.
For any other queries related to the Bhu Naksha Gujarat feel free to contact us at the below-given details:
Address: Revenue Department, Block no-11, New Sachivalaya, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat (India)
+91 79 23251501
+91 79 23251507
+91 79 23251591
+91 79 23251508