Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme is a new initiative from the West Bengal state government that offers loans of up to Rs. 5 lakh with the state acting as a guarantee for upcoming projects. This is a fantastic chance for those who wish to launch their own business, and starting in 2023, they can apply for the program online. Read the article below to know more about Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme
Table of Contents
Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme 2024
The Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme 2024 is another name for the program. Mamata Banerjee, the Chief Minister of West Bengal, announced the program during the presentation of the budget. The program was launched to support upcoming state projects and offer financial support to those with inadequate resources. As the government acts as a guarantee, the loan amount may be obtained without any form of security.
WB Bhavishyat Credit Card Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme
|Department of MSME&T
|State Government of West Bengal
|Entrepreneur/ Business Owner
|To Provide Loan up to Rs.5 Lakh
|1 April 2023
Objectives of Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme
The program’s goal is to issue credit cards to eligible participants so they can apply for loans for a range of purposes, such as starting a new business, expanding an existing one, or meeting other financial responsibilities.
- The programme attempts to encourage teenagers in the state to pursue self-employment opportunities.
- Starting a business can be profitable and a source of income.
- Many people want to launch their own enterprises, but often lack the resources to do so.
- To solve this issue, the West Bengal state government is currently providing loans.
- Since the government will serve as a guarantor under the system, loans can be disbursed without the need for a guarantee.
Eligibility Criteria for Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme
Following are the eligibility criteria for Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme.
- This programme is only open to permanent West Bengal residents.
- The programme is intended for those who need financial support and desire to launch their own business.
- The applicant is required to submit all required scheme-related papers.
- An authentic certificate from the applicant is required.
- The following documents must be submitted with the application: Adhar Card, Ration Card, Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card, and Photograph.
- The application form must have accurate contact details.
Following are the documents required for Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme
- Bonafide certificate of West Bengal
- Business Performa
- Loan documents
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Copy of ration card
- Copy of the PAN Card of the applicant
- Recently clicked passport-size photograph
- Contact information, including mobile number
Online Application Process of Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme
Follow the steps below to apply for Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme.
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- For the Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme, look for the link to the online application.
- To access the Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme application form, click the link.
- Download the form, then begin filling it out with the necessary information.
- Make sure to include precise contact details.
- A bonafide certificate from West Bengal, a business proforma, loan documents, a copy of an Aadhar card, a copy of a ration card, a copy of a pan card, and a recently taken passport-size photo should all be included with the application form.
- Send the bank the completed application form together with all the required documents.
- If you meet the requirements, the bank will review your application and issue you a credit card worth Rs. 5 lakh.
Note: To qualify for the Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme, only one member of each family may apply, and candidates must have lived in West Bengal for the previous ten years.
Offline Application Process for Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme
The scheme can be applied for by filling out an offline application form. Below is the step for filling the offline application.
- The Department of MSME&T Office has the West Bengal Bhabishyat Credit Card Offline Application Form accessible.
- Take the application form, and accurately fill it out.
- Include with it all the necessary documentation.
- Deliver the West Bengal Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme Offline Application Form and all supporting documentation to the District Office of the Department of MSME&T.
- The Department Officers will verify the received Application Forms and the supporting documentation.
- After that, you can pick up your card by going to the Department of MSME&T Office.
Yes, those between the ages of 18 and 45, including those working in the construction industry and motor vehicles, are eligible to apply for the program.
You must give basic details such your name, full address, gender, date of birth, and mobile number to receive the OTP.
First, click the ‘Login’ link to bring up a pop-up page where you can enter the OTP. Then, click the link that says “Register Here” on the pop-up page. In the online registration form, enter the necessary information. After entering your mobile number, press “TAB.” An OTP will be delivered to your cellphone number when you complete this.