Beneficiary nha.gov.in Ayushman Bharat New Portal:– We are very delighted to tell you that the national health mission has announced the new portal for Ayushman card Beneficiary nha.gov.in. From this new portal, you can download your Ayushman card easily from the comfort of your home. The government of India is developing an infrastructure of easy and accessible healthcare in India. Launching the new Beneficiary nha.gov.in Ayushaman portal is just another step in the direction of healthcare infrastructure in India. In this article, we will discuss the benefits, and objectives of the new Ayushman Bharat portal. Read this article carefully for detailed information on Beneficiary nha.gov.in Ayushman Portal.
Table of Contents
Beneficiary nha.gov.in PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) Highlights
|Beneficiary nha.gov.in Ayushman Bharat Portal
|Government of India
|Across All States of India
|Poor Indian Families
|To provide an online solution for Ayushman card-related services
What is Ayushman Card/ Ayushman Bharat PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)?
Ayushman Bharat is a flagship healthcare scheme offered by the Indian government. This scheme is started by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi. The main objective of this healthcare scheme is to offer healthcare facilities to the 10 Crore low-income and economically backward Indian families. Beneficiaries of this scheme can get cashless healthcare services like check-ups, surgery, transplants, and medication worth up to Rs 5 Lakh from government-operated or government-approved clinics or hospitals. This scheme proved to be a boon for low-income economically backward Indian families. Under this scheme beneficiaries will get an Ayushman Card, they can use this card at any government-authorized hospitals for cashless healthcare facilities.
Objective of New Ayushman Bharat Portal
The new beneficiary.nha.gov.in PM JAY portal is offered by the health ministry of Indian government. This portal is one-stop online solution for all Ayushman Card related services. Beneficiaries can easily link their aadhar card with their Ayushman card from the comfort of their home. All they need to do is to login into the new Ayushman Bharat portal by using their mobile number. The user interface of the new portal of National Health Authority is very easy, and the beneficiaries will surely find it easy to operate.
Benefits and Features of Beneficiary nha.gov.in New Ayushman Portal
Ayushman Bharat PM Jan Arogya Yojana is very well received all across the India. With the help of this scheme, thousands of poor Indian families availed benefits of cashless treatment of their dear one. By launching this portal, National Health Authority of India has helped millions of poor Indian families in accessing world class healthcare. Here we are sharing benefits of Beneficiary nha.gov.in New Ayushman Portal.
- With the help of this portal, beneficiary can easily link their Adhar card with their Ayushman card from the comfort of their home.
- Beneficiaries can also Add/Edit new members to existing family
- On this portal, beneficiaries can easily redo the eKYC process. They can add or update their latest photograph and address.
- Beneficiaries can also check the status of their application on this portal
- Beneficiaries can easily download the Ayushman Card with the help of Beneficiary nha.gov.in portal
Important Documents Required
Here we are sharing the list of important documents required for login into the beneficiary portal of Ayushman Bharat
- Adhar Card
- Registered Mobile Number
How to Download Ayushman Card from Beneficiary nha.gov.in New Portal
Here we are sharing the complete procedure of downloading Ayushman card from the new portal of National Health Authority. Beneficiaries can easily download the Ayushman card from this new portal by following these steps.
- Firstly visit the official website of National Health Authority
- A homepage will appear on your screen.
- Now if you want to login as a beneficiary you can click on beneficiary tab
- If you want to login as a operator, you can click on operator tab
- Now on the login tab enter your registered mobile number and click on authentication mode to start the login process
- After entering the mobile number, click on send OTP tab
- A onetime password (OTP) will receive on your entered mobile number
- Enter the OTP carefully in OTP box and fill the Captcha code and click on Login tab
- A new will appear on your screen
- On this page enter the information like state, district, scheme, Search by options
- In the Search by tab, you can search your name by Adhar Card number, Family ID etc.
- Now enter your Adhar Card number or family ID.
- After entering, click on search icon
- Your Ayushman card name will display on your screen
- Now click on download tab, and you will receive an Adhar OTP on your registered mobile number
- Finally enter the Adhar one time password (OTP) and download your Ayushman card
- Take the hard copy of your Ayushman card
- By following this procedure you can download your Adhar card successfully