Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 online application will commence soon. It is a scheme of Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, and Government of India for Girls of the minority community. Contenders who desired to have information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 and its related information then you are on the right page. Here on this page, you may able to get the information such as what the scholarship scheme is, amount of the scholarship, procedure to apply, eligibility condition to apply and other relevant details.
About Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 was earlier known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship. This scheme was initially launched on 3rd May 2003 by Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee during a National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students. This scheme will sponsor the studies of those students who are unable to pursue their studies due to lack of finance.
Overview of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Name of the department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Launched on||3rd May, 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Beneficiary||Girls of minority community|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Central government scheme|
Amount of Scholarship
|Classes||Amount of scholarship|
|Class IX & X||Rs. 5000/-|
|Class XI & XII||Rs. 6000/-|
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Schedule
|Release of Notification||Very Soon|
|Online registration will commence||Release soon|
|Online registration last date||Disclosed soon|
|Last date of final submission of form with documents||Announced soon|
Objective of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
The main objective of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation is to promote, recognize, encourage and assist the girl students of the minority community for the higher education from class IX to XII financially. This scheme objective to provide financial support to the girl students for the payment of School/College fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipment’s required for the course and payment of Boarding/Lodging charges etc. to those who are not able to complete their studies due to lack of finance.
- Only girl students of minority community (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis) can apply
- Applicant must be pursuing 9th to 12th standard
- Applicants must secure at-least 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class/qualifying exam
- The annual income of applicants family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh from all the sources
- Only one student from a family is eligible to apply
- No scholarship will be entitled to study abroad
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- School verification form
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Bank account details
Selection of the applicant will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and income of the family.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Procedure
- To apply for availing the benefits of this scheme you need to rush to the Official Website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- From the home page of the site you need to click the “registration” option
- Read the instruction appears on the screen and click “Proceed” option
- The application form will disclose on the screen where you need to enter all the asked details
- Upload the documents in the prescribed form as listed above
- Review the details and submit the application form by click submit option
Renewal Of Application Form
Applicants, there is no renewal process for this scheme. You need to apply for the scheme by submitting a new application each time.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status
- To check application status you need to rush to the Official Website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- From the home page of the site you need to go to “Application status” option and click “Read More” option
- Enter the scholarship category, identification details, DOB and captcha code
- Click the “View Application Status” option and application status will appear on the screen
Points to Remember
- Applicants need not be sent/submitted physical/hard copy by post or by hand to MAEF
- Upload all the documents only in Hindi or English
- Students are advised to submit only One Application Form, if more than one application form is submitted, it will be considered as “Duplicate” and will be “Rejected”.
- Applicants need not to submit any application fee
The scholarship will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries through direct benefit mode.
If you have any query you can contact on 011-23583788/ 011-23583789 and email at email@example.com.