Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram:- To provide tribal people who are still practicing their culture with appropriate possibilities, the Assam government established the অসম সাংস্কৃতিক মহাসংগ্ৰাম. Even teenagers who are older than 12 years old can take part in this program and earn fantastic rewards. The program is presently accepting registrations. By going to the organization’s website, participants can download the application form. The program will begin on October 25, 2023, and registration for it must be completed by October 10, 2023. The program’s Grand Finale will take place on February 7, 2024, and the winners will get Rs 100,000. Read below to check the detailed information related to Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2023-24.
Table of Contents
Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2024-25
The Sanskritik Mahasangram Program has been made available to Assamese citizens by Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. The Assam state government will use this program to hold music and dance competitions to promote the state’s rich cultural history. Arts like Rabindra Sangeet, tribal dance, and Jyoti Sangeet will be organized beginning on October 25 at this cultural Mahasangram 2024-25.
Each musical genre will receive 20 model songs. Additionally, both individual and team tournaments will be planned. The first-place students in the program would be entitled to receive up to Rupees one lakh in compensation. The grand final will take place in Guwahati on February 7, 2024. The winners of this massive tournament will get awards at the Gram Panchayat, Ward, District, and State levels.
অসম সাংস্কৃতিক মহাসংগ্ৰাম 2024-25 Details in Highlights
|Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
|Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
|Candidates interested in singing and dancing
|Recognize and support the state’s cultural talent
|Rs 1 lakh to the winner
Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram Objective
The major goal of this program is to support those Assamese citizens who continue to practise their culture. The Assam state is home to numerous tribal groups, hence those from tribal cultures will be the only ones who can take advantage of this opportunity. The desire to apply for this esteemed program also motivates people with various physical limitations. Depending on their preferences, they can take part in singing and dancing programs. The candidates who place second and third in the positions will also receive financial assistance. For the indigenous residents of the state of Assam, this program has a huge cultural impact.
Competition Categories under অসম সাংস্কৃতিক মহাসংগ্ৰাম
The Competition Categories under Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram are given in the table below:
|Bhupendra SangeetRabindra SangeetBishnu Rabha SangeetJyoti Sangeet
|Bihu DanceEthnic Dance
Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram Cash Prizes
Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram Awards
|Certificate & Trophy
|Certificate, Trophy & Momento
|Citation and Cash Rewards
Eligibility Criteria for অসম সাংস্কৃতিক মহাসংগ্ৰাম
The applicants registering for Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must reside in Assam permanently.
- The applicant must be at least 12 years old but not more than 35.
- Good singers and dancers who are familiar with Assamese musical and dance styles should be citizens.
- The Sanskritik Mahasangram 2024 allows for participation from both individuals and groups.
Required Documents for Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram
Some of the important documents required for Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram registration are as follows:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Application Form
- Training or Experience Certificate
- Age Proof
- Group Photo for Dance competition
- Mobile Number
Steps to Register for the Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram 2024-25
To Register for the Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Assam Sanskritik Mahasangram.
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen
- Click on the Application form Download link
- Now Download the Application form PDF as per your category
- After that, take the printout of the application form
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like name, post office details, age details, etc.
- After that, attach all the required documents with the form
- Finally, submit this form to your Gram Panchayat, Ward level, or Regional Development Office to complete the registration process
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the অসম সাংস্কৃতিক মহাসংগ্ৰাম, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
Phone Number: 03843-262345
Email id: email@example.com