The Assam E Rickshaw Scheme was introduced by the Assam Minority Development Board to help minority groups like Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis, as well as economically disadvantaged individuals. When buying a new E Rickshaw, people are eligible to obtain a subsidy of up to 80% under this scheme. Interested parties may register for the Assam E Rickshaw Scheme by visiting amdb.assam.gov.in, the official website.
Table of Contents
Assam E Rickshaw Scheme 2024
The Assam e-rickshaw plan was introduced by the state government of Assam to aid the minority population in the state. The Assam state government would subsidize any member of the minority group who purchases an e-rickshaw by 80% under this initiative. Through this scheme, residents of Assam will have better employment opportunities. The Assam e-rickshaw project is open to all applicants who identify as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, or Parsis. The Assamese citizens who are members of minority groups will have better economic circumstances thanks to this program. The 17th of January 2024 is the deadline for applications to the Assam e-rickshaw plan.
amdb.assam.gov.in E Rickshaw Scheme Details in Highlights
|Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
|Assam Minority Development Board
|Mode of registration
|All the Assam citizens
|To provide an 80% subsidy on the new purchase of E Rickshaw
|E Rickshaw Scheme for
|Especially minor community people (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains etc.)
|18 to 50 years
Objective of Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
The primary aim of the Assam e-rickshaw initiative is to furnish employment prospects for the state’s minority population. The Assam e-rickshaw plan is open to all of the state’s financially precarious inhabitants. The benefits of the Assam e-rickshaw plan will be available to applicants who register on amdb.assam.gov.in. The unemployed residents of Assam who are members of the minority would have work chances thanks to this program. Any e-rickshaw purchased in the state of Assam would be eligible for an 80% discount thanks to the program. Those who meet the requirements for eligibility may complete the application on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
Following are the eligibility Criteria of the scheme.
- The applicants must be permanent citizens of Assam state
- The annual income of the applicants must be below Rs 3 lakh.
- The applicants must belong to the minorities like:
- Buddhists Jains and
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant applying must have all the necessary documents.
Benefits of Assam e Rickshaw Scheme
Following are the benefits of the scheme.
- In the state of Assam, this scheme will offer an 80% discount on the purchase of e-rickshaws.
- Unemployed citizens will have work opportunities due to the e-rickshaw Assam Scheme.
- This e-rickshaw Assam Scheme helps the citizens to make money.
- The state will provide free e-rickshaw facilities for youth without jobs so they can work for themselves.
How Do I Apply Online for The Assam E-rickshaw Scheme?
You can take the following actions to apply for the government subsidy offered under the Assam E Rickshaw Scheme:
- Go to amdb.assam.gov.in, the Assam government’s official website.
- Among the most recent possibilities, find and select the “Application for the UPSC” option.
- After that, select “Candidate form fill up.”
- You should choose the “E Rickshaw distribution” option from the “The course/Item Information” portion of the newly opened tab.
- An application for the E Rickshaw Scheme will now appear.
- As needed, include your Qualification Information, Personal Information, and Other Information. Upload the required documents as well.
- To finish your application, click the “Submit” button.
- You can apply for the scheme and receive the government subsidy by following these procedures.
Information Mentioned on Registration Form
Following are the details mentioned on amdb.assam.gov.in e Rickshaw Registration Form.
- Course/Item Information
- Candidate Name
- Father’s / Guardian Name
- Mobile no (SMS will be sent)
- Select Sex
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Select State
- Select District
- Select Block
- Postal PIN
- Date of Birth
- AADHAAR No
- Educational Qualification
- Select Caste
- Select Community
- Age on 1st January 2024
How to Download and Print the Assam E-rickshaw Application Form
Follow the steps below to Download and Print the Assam E-rickshaw Application Form.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Provide your mobile number and application number.
- Select “Reprint” from the menu.
- You can print the application form after it appears on the screen.
The Assam E Rickshaw is open to all unemployed inhabitants of Assam who are members of minority groups in the state.
Assamese minorities include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis.
Under the Assam E Rickshaw initiative, the shortlisted individuals will receive an 80% subsidy.