Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme:- Another scheme introduced in the educational sector, namely the Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme, is an initiative for girls. The Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme was launched in the years 2013 to 2014 with the objective of encouraging children to continue school education. Initially, the help which was received from the government under the scheme is rupees 5000 for students which weavers later on revised and enhanced up to 10,000. The amount is directly transferred into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries till she completes class 12th. In the next piece, we will understand what this game is all about as well as how much money the female recipients will get. In addition, we will discuss the prerequisites for participation in this program, including the eligibility requirements and the required documentation.
Table of Contents
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme
The State Government of Arunachal Pradesh, under the direction of the Ministry of Education, has initiated the Vidya Scheme for Female Students. This program is targeted specifically at the women and young women of Arunachal Pradesh who are unable to finish their education because of financial constraints. A girl who comes from a low-income family and has completed the fifth grade will, as part of this program, receive an amount in the range of exactly Rs. 10,000 in their bank account.
After completing the twelfth grade, she will be able to withdraw that amount, along with any interest that has accrued on it. To be eligible to apply for this program, applicants must meet certain eligibility requirements, all of which are outlined in the next section of the article’s contents. Arunachal Pradesh’s female students who are enrolled in schools may participate in this program to improve their academic standing and secure their futures.
The money will be put straight into the account of the beneficiary, and the recipient will only be able to withdraw the money they have received via the screen under two specific circumstances. The female recipient must have successfully finished her 12th-grade education and be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this benefit. After these two conditions have been fulfilled, only then, will they be eligible to receive the money together with the income. Beneficiaries must continue their studies for at least seven years to be eligible for the scheme’s benefits. On completion of grade 12, only the school’s principal may approve the bank to transfer the mature amount.
Details of Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||State Government of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||State Girls of AP|
|Objective||Encourage Education among girls|
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Objectives
The primary goal of implementing this program is to improve the quality of education available to girls and to encourage them to pursue an education. The other purpose off-screen is to urge the girls to increase their attendance at their existing schools as well as to minimize the dropout rate at the primary and secondary levels.
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Benefits
Benefits under the scheme are listed below:
- The Vidya Scheme for Girl Students helps by giving one-time funding for female students. A breakdown of the costs associated with receiving financial aid is shown below.
- As part of this program, each girl would get between Rs. 10,000
- Rs. 10,000 financial aid is directly transferred into an account in her name.
- After finishing high school, a female student is eligible to withdraw her scholarship.
- During withdrawal, it will be given on interest.
- Money will be very much helpful to girls on withdrawal which will make them less dependent on others.
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the application under the scheme:
- Applicant girls class 5th Passing Certificate.
- Additionally, the latest Passport size photograph is to be pasted on the form.
- Proof of identity using the Aadhar card and Identity card
- Permanent residence proof
- Bank details
- Passport photograph
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Eligibility
- Female permanent residents of AP State are welcome to apply.
- Girls who have completed the fifth grade or above are welcome to apply.
- Only females who have not completed grade five are ineligible.
- Girl must be unmarried.
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Application Process
There is no certain application process for the scheme. Beneficiaries will be selected from the school and a beneficiary list will be prepared on that basis which will be transferred to the concerned authority. Selected beneficiaries will be awarded with the amount.