Arivu Education Loan Scheme:- The Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023 is now taking applications through the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation (KMDC). This programme offers loans at a low interest rate of 2% annually so that students from the state’s religious minority communities can pursue professional courses. Read below to check the detailed information related to Arivu Education Loan Scheme like Highlights, Features & Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents Eligible Course, Loan Limits and Interest Rate, Steps to Apply, and much more.
Table of Contents
Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023
The Arivu Education Loan programme was launched by the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited. This programme was established to assist students from Karnataka state’s religious minority to seek professional degrees through higher education. The programme is primarily intended for Karnataka-based communities that include Muslims, Jains, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, and Parsis. The loan option is only open to students who have been accepted into programmes like M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.Arch., B.E., Ayush, and B.Tech by the Karnataka Examination Authority (through CET/NEET). Through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) procedure, the student’s loan amount will be transferred immediately from the KMDC to the college’s bank account.
Karnataka Arivu Education Loan Scheme Details in Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Arivu Education Loan Scheme|
|Introduced By||Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited (KMDC)|
|Scholarship Amount||50,000/- rupees to 3,00,000/- rupees|
|Objective||To offer Educational Laon to students|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
Features & Benefits of Arivu Education Loan Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the Arivu Education Loan Scheme are as follows:
- For each year they spend pursuing higher education in Karnataka, students there are eligible for education loans worth up to 3 lakh
- The annual interest rate on the Arivu education loan is 2%.
- In addition, after finishing their degree, students must begin loan payback within a year.
- Students who want to renew their loans must go to their district offices and pay 12% of the loan amount that was issued by the company the year before.
Eligibility Criteria for Arivu Education Loan Scheme
The applicants applying for Arivu Education Loan Scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate must reside permanently in Karnataka.
- A candidate must be a member of one of the minority communities such as muslim, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Sikhism, or Parsi.
- The family income of the applicant must be less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs from all sources. Minority community students who have applied for CET and NEET as well as those who want to apply for KMDC’s ARIVU Educational Loan.
- For the full list of courses that are eligible for an Airvu loan, applicants seeking a bachelor’s degree in engineering, medicine, dentistry, nursing, B.Ed, D.Ed, B-Pharma, D.Pharma, etc. should go here.
Required Documents for Arivu Education Loan Scheme
Some of the important documents required for scheme are as follows:
- Applicant’s 4 passport-size photographs
- SSLC Marks Card and 2 PUC marks card
- Address proof like Ration card, Aadhar card, Telephone Bill, Water Bill, Keb Bill, etc
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- CET/NEET Admission Ticket
- Study Certificate (Present Course Non-CET)
- Indemnity Bond
- Previous year passed marks card (Non-CET)
- Partial recovery receipt (Renewal)
- College Fee Structure (Non-CET)
- Fee Structure
- College bank details
Eligible Courses for Loan
Some of the eligible courses for Arivu Education Loan Scheme are as follows:
|B.Pharma.||D.Pharma.||B.Sc. (Horticulture, Agriculture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries, Sericulture, Animal science, Food Technology, Bio Technology, Home/Community Sciences, Food Nutrition and Dietetics)|
Loan Limits and Interest Rate for Arivu Education Loan Scheme
|Courses||Loan Limits (per year)|
|M.B.B.S., M.D., M.S.||Up to INR 3 lakh|
|B.D.S., M.D.S.||Up to INR 1 lakh|
|M.B.A., M.C.A., and L.L.B.|
|B.Arch., B.E., B.Tech., M.Tech., M.E., M.Arch.||Up to INR 50,000|
|B.Pharma., M.Pharma., Pharma.D.,and D.Pharma.||Up to INR 50,000|
|B.Sc. in Horticulture, Agriculture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Food Technology, Bio Technology, Veterinary, Animal science, Fisheries, Home/Community Sciences, Sericulture, Food Nutrition and Dietetics||Up to INR 50,000|
|B.Ayush. and M.Ayush.||Up to INR 50,000|
Steps to Apply for Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2023
To apply for the loan, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited i.e., https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/en
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply Online option under the Loan/subsidy for minorities tab
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, enter your mobile number and Aadhaar card and click on the submit button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the received OTP for verification
- After successful verification, click on the Arivu Education Loan option
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in all the required details like
- Father’s Name
- Academic Details like NEET or CET Score and SSLC Score
- Income Details
- Caste or religion details,
- Address details, etc
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Now, review and recheck all the details to avoid any mistakes
- Finally, click on the submit to complete the application process
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Arivu Education Loan Scheme, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
Phone Number: 8277799990
Email ID: [email protected]