Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme:- The state government of Assam has started a program called Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2023 to offer monetary help to the people of Assam in order to fulfill their desire to build a new home. The Assam government will provide a subsidy of up to 2.5 lakhs to the Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme beneficiary for the building of a house costing 40 lakhs. Only individuals applying for this program for the first time in any program will be eligible for its benefits. Read below to check the detailed information related to Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme.
Table of Contents
Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme 2023
The Assam state government has begun the Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2023, which is a very beneficial program for the residents of Assam. Everyone can realize their ambition of owning a new home after benefiting from this scheme. Friends, it is clear from today’s inflation that not everyone can afford to purchase a luxurious home for their family. On the other hand, Assamese citizens can easily purchase their new homes thanks to the Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme. Through this program, the state government would provide loans with low-interest rates for the purchase of new homes. A person who does not own a home will receive unique benefits from this housing welfare program.
If you want to buy your first home, you should apply online for this program, under which the government would provide a home subsidy of 2.5 lakh rupees on a loan of up to 40 lakhs. In addition, the government will pay government workers 3.5% in interest subsidies under this program. The maximum home loan amount under this Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme is Rs. 15 lakhs, with a 20-year loan term available.
Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme Details in Highlights
|Scheme Name||Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Initiated By||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Assam|
|Objective||To offer low-interest loans to the homeless so they can build houses|
|Benefits||Those who don’t already own a home will be provided a low-interest loan to purchase one through this program|
Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme Objective
The inflationary stage has become so bad that the average individual has to labor all day to buy bread for the afternoon, in addition to undertaking other significant tasks like building a house, in order to cover his expenses. Due to his inability to establish preparations for starting a business and other endeavors, he must deal with a variety of problems throughout his life. In light of these problems, the Public Authority of Assam has announced through the Aponar Apon Ghar Home Credit. If an Assamese person doesn’t have a home and needs money to build one, the Assam government will provide an advance at reasonable rates in that case. In addition, the Assam government will provide sponsorship for the advance as well. In addition to this, the public authority’s plan is only for Assamese citizens.
Benefits of Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The program offers advantages to all state residents in addition to government workers.
- The program offers up to Rs. 40 lakh in loans, and recipients also receive Rs. 2.5 lakh in subsidies.
- The program will aid those who want to build their own homes.
- This plan will enable anyone to construct their own pucca homes.
Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme Interest and Support Rates
|Loan Amount||Rupees 15 Lakh||Rupees 15 Lakh|
|Interest Subsidy||3.5 percent||3.5 percent|
|Interest Rate after Subsidy||5 percent||5.5 percent|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||20 Years||20 Years|
|Effective EMI (for a loan of Rs. 15 Lakh for 20 Years)|
|Before Subsidy||Rupees 13,017||Rupees 13,017|
|After Subsidy||Rupees 9,899||Rupees 10,318|
Eligibility Criteria for Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme
The applicants applying for scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an Assamese permanent resident in order to apply under this program
- The sole loan amount available under the Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2023 is 40 lakh.
- The potential candidate should already possess a pucca house.
- The applicant must obtain a mortgage loan from a state-owned scheduled commercial bank, a regional rural bank, or the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank.
- The applicant shouldn’t have previously taken out a mortgage loan under any housing program
- The building should be the first joint family construction project.
- The family’s combined annual income of the interested candidate should not be more than Rs. 20 lakhs.
Required Documents to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Valid Identity Proof
- Residence Proof of Assam State
- Annual Income Certificate
- Loan Documents Related to Home Loan Amount
- Bank account details
Steps to Apply for Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme
To apply for the scheme, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme i.e., https://assam.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme link
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process