Apna Chandrayaan Portal‘ a website with activity-based support materials for school students on Mission Chandrayaan-3 developed by NCERT under the auspices of the Department of School Education & Literacy (DoSEL), Ministry of Education, was launched today in New Delhi by Union Minister for Education and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Shri Dharmendra Pradhan. Additionally, 10 unique modules on Chandrayaan-3 that provide a thorough analysis of all of its dimensions was also published, including the scientific, technological, and social aspects as well as the psychological journey and sense of teamwork of the scientists participating. Read the article below to know more about Apna Chandrayaan Portal.
Table of Contents
Apna Chandrayaan Portal
After the Chandrayaan-3 space project was successfully launched, the education ministry has now decided to develop a portal and courses related to it. The government will begin unique Chandrayaan course modules and introduce the educational website “Apna Chandrayaan.
The ministry has instructed all higher education institutions to advertise the portal and the unique course modules to both students and teachers. All students are encouraged to enrol in these specialised courses, according to requests made to educational institutions.
Apna Chandrayaan Portal Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Apna Chandrayaan Portal|
|Launched by||Union Minister for Education and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Shri Dharmendra Pradhan|
|Department||Department of School Education & Literacy (DoSEL)|
|Objective||To provide activity-based support materials for school students on Mission Chandrayaan-3|
Objectives of Portal
The government starts the “Apna Chandrayaan” programme to instill a scientific mindset among schoolchildren. The activity-based support materials and specific Chandrayaan-3 modules are meant to foster in students a scientific mindset, a sense of curiosity, the ability to solve problems, and creativity.
Features of Apna Chandrayaan Portal
Following are the features of Apna Chandrayaan Portal
- A website gateway contains activity-based teaching resources, such as colouring books, online tests, and jigsaw puzzles on India’s Chandrayaan mission.
- The NCERT created these activity-based educational resources for students.
- Chandrayaan-3 launched up to 10 specialised modules in order to provide a thorough picture of the moon mission’s numerous facets, including the scientific, technological, and social ones.
- The program’s launch today was attended by Dr. Sreedhara Panicker Somanath, the chairman of ISRO and secretary of the Department of Space.
Following are the benefits of Apna Chandrayaan Portal.
- The success of Chandrayaan 3 is one of the most notable accomplishments of the twenty-first century that has most motivated the nation’s youth.
- The web portal’s APP is developed to improve accessibility and encourage students to learn on their own.
- Chandrayaan 3 has given pupils a sense of confidence and inspired them to grasp technology, which will aid in the development of their scientific temperament.
- Chandrayaan 3 further showcases Atmanirbhar Bharat’s power.
- The Chandrayaan 3 Mission was successfully completed by India using its own technologies. pupils are suggested to attend the Gaganyaan premiere on October 21, 2023, at 8:00 a.m.
A variety of colouring books, online tests, jigsaw puzzles, picture builders, and motivational stories in the shape of graphic novels about Chandrayaan 3 are available on the website that was just released. Colouring pages, dot-to-dot exercises, colour coding with instructions, and other activities have been created for the Foundational and Preparatory levels to help pupils improve their observation and awareness. For the Preparatory, Middle, and Secondary levels, there will be interactive online tests with explanations of the correct answers. All participants scoring over 70% will receive digital certificates, and the first 1000 winners will receive kid-friendly books. For the Foundational, Preparatory, Middle, and Secondary levels, puzzles and picture builders have also been created. Additionally, there will be graphic novels with motivational stories.
How to Register On Apna Chandrayaan Portal
- Open the official website of the portal.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the login form and enter the email address and password
- If you are not already registered, then click on the Create Account option.
- A new page will appear.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Now click on the register option.