Apply online AP YSR Tailors Scheme 2021 | Online Application Form AP Tailors Scheme| Registration under New Tailors Scheme| YSR Navodayam Scheme
Today in this article, we will talk about the Andhra Pradesh Tailors scheme which was launched recently by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. In this article, we will share with you the eligibility criteria, application process, registration process, selection criteria, and all of the other benefits that are made available to all of the beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh. AP Tailor’s scheme is also known as the YSR Navodayam scheme which was launched recently. In this article, we have covered each and every aspect related to it.
AP Tailors Scheme 2021-YSR Navodayam
The Andhra Pradesh Tailors scheme or popularly known as the AP YSR Navodayam scheme was launched for the people of the Andhra Pradesh state who are carrying out small medium or micro-level business activities on their own risk and capital. Through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives will be provided to the small and marginal businessmen. The main benefits and incentives will be provided to the businessmen undertaking the following services-
AP Tailors Scheme Payment Details
On June 10, money related help will be given to stylists, washermen, and tailors, and installments under Netanna Nestham and Kapu Nestham will be made on June 17 and June 24 individually, and the second tranche for MSMEs will be discharged on June 29 as said by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The CM said that in the event that anybody, who is qualified yet didn’t get the Vahana Mitra advantage, could apply for the equivalent. They could likewise use the Spandana stage to guarantee their advantage and the sum would be credited by July 4.
Benefits Of AP Tailors Scheme 2021
There are many benefits of the YSR AP tailor’s scheme and one of the main benefits is the incentive that will be provided to all of the beneficiaries. The state cabinet board has approved a proposal to provide a total of INR 10000 financial aid to weavers, barbers, and tailors. The scheme will help develop the small and marginal businessmen of the state. The main motive behind is to encourage small business to earn lots of profits and thus contribute to the economy. The Government in total will spend INR 411 crore for the benefits of the beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria For AP Tailors Scheme 2021
If you want to be a part of the AP tailor’s scheme, then you must go through the following eligibility criteria:-
- The candidates should be working as Barbers, Tailors or Weavers
- Also, the servants at MSMEs are eligible under this scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andra Pradesh.
- The beneficiaries must belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) population.
- The applicant must have a working Aadhaar card and bank account.
- Applicant Should belong to BC community engage in the profession of tailoring
- You should belong to below poverty line (BPL) category
- You should have white ration card provided by the government of Andhra Pradesh
To apply for the scheme, you must submit the following documents with the application form:-
- Identity Proof such as-
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- Address Proof such as-
- Aadhar Number
- Legal Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Below Poverty Line Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
Registration Process of AP Tailors Scheme
To apply for the AP Tailor’s scheme, you must follow the simple steps given here:-
- First, visit the link given here
- Login using your user ID and password.
- On the next webpage, click on the option of the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Attach all the asked documents.
- Click on submit
Procedure to Search Eligibility List Under AP Tailor Scheme 2021
To search eligibility list under AP Tailor scheme following steps are to be followed:-
- Go to the official website.
- Now click on ‘Know Your Secretariat’ option available on the top of the website
- Now a list of districts will be opened in front of you
- Derby total five columns of the serial number, district, urban, rural and total
- Click on the urban or rural (whichever area you belong) link in front of your district
- Now you will be redirected to Mandal list
- Search for your Mandal and click on the link in front of your Mandal
- Now the list of secretariat name and GP name will be in front of you