AP Career Portal:- The state government has introduced a portal called AP Career Portal for secondary and upper-secondary students in Andhra Pradesh. The Department of School Education of the Andhra Pradesh government, in conjunction with UNICEF, has just established this online job site i.e. apcareerportal.in. Students in grades 9 through 12 will have convenient access to a variety of various types of career information via the AP Career Guidance Portal. Additionally, students will have the chance to communicate with their instructors via the site. Accounts-specific portals will be beneficial for students in many ways, and in today’s article, we will learn about all of them. Additionally, we will see other services provided at the portal as well.
Table of Contents
AP Career Portal 2024
The Andhra Pradesh school department created a career advising site. This website provides career, course, scholarship, and institution information. 9th–12th graders in the state may acquire career and course information on this portal. apcareerportal.in & ap career app has these details. Students must input their student ID and password to access the Andhra Pradesh career counseling site. Students may access career counseling, education, internship, and scholarship information on the platform. Andhra Pradesh provides a career site for 9th and 12th graders.
We are all aware that there are a great number of students who are interested in obtaining information on their future careers and the classes they will be taking. On the website apcareerportal.in, students may get information on a variety of different fields. Students have the ability to get information on the application process and entrance examinations by using the AP Career Guidance Portal. Students wishing to pursue higher education in India or elsewhere may use this website to get information about more than 1,200 available scholarships, fellowships, and contests. Click to Check Name in ” Amma Vodi List “
Andhra Pradesh’s Jaganmohan Reddy-led government established various programs and projects for the welfare of the education sector, mainly schools. Similarly, this website provides Andhra Pradesh career guidance portal information for 9th to 12th grade.
More than 555 job pathways are detailed on the AP Career Portal. Students in the state of AP Career Portal would have access to over 21,000 colleges, over 1,150 admission tests, and several vocational institutions. The counseling portal contains information about the state’s undergraduate, postgraduate, and vocational institutions and institutes.
apcareerportal.in Portal Details in Overview
|Name of Portal
|AP Career Guidance
|Andhra Pradesh education department
|Students in classes 9th to 12th
AP Career Portal Objectives
The AP career portal is a brand-new effort that was established with a goal for a significant moment since it is the need of the hour to guarantee that all students obtain information on a variety of different career alternatives. During this extraordinary schooling situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic epidemic, it is vital that children get knowledge about many job options. Students would be able to log in to the dashboard and access information, as well as submit questions and apply for different career options.
AP Career Portal Benefits
The benefits of the scheme are listed in the points below.
- The AP career portal serves middle and high school students.
- The Andhra Pradesh career advice site will assist teens with employment prospects based on their ambitions and aptitudes. Govt. Register online for 1000+ career opportunities, counseling, skill development services, and job fairs on the official portal.
- This platform will allow users to communicate with mentors from reputable professional and vocational colleges.
- Students would better grasp learning and job options in various fields.
- The AP Career Guidance Portal helps the state’s secondary and high school students.
- UNICEF is dedicated to supporting effective learning initiatives on this portal as well.
- The portal contains information on more than 1,200 available scholarships.
- Students have access to over 21,000 different colleges, 1150 different admission assessments, and 1150 different vocational institutes.
AP Career Portal Eligibility
The user must fulfill the following criteria:
- Users must be citizens of India and residents of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- User must be a student.
- Students must be studying in the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th classes in order to register an account on the portal.
The documents needed for the portal are as follows:
- A user must have ID proof such as an Adhar card or voter ID for verification.
- Users’ DOB document.
- Users’ email ID and mobile number.
AP Career Portal Registration Process
Many kids are confused about career recommendations, as we all know. apcareerportal.in ) is Andhra Pradesh’s new job site. Best career counselor. The best platform gives 9th to 12th students convenient access to carrier information. Students may engage with professors via this portal and maybe rightfully counseled.
In order to register on the portal simply remember a few steps:
- To begin, go to the official website, which is called the career portal.
- The screen will first show the homepage of the website.
- The next step requires the applicant to pick the option to register on the homepage.
- You will see a new web page appear on your screen.
- Please provide the necessary information.
- You will be able to finish registering for the AP career portal if you do it in this manner.
AP Career Portal Login
AP career advice portal login. Follow these instructions.
- First, navigate to the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh career guidance.
- On the homepage you will get the login option, click on it and a login form will be displayed on the screen.
- You must enter your student id and password in the given space. If you are a first-time user then the password is the same “123456”
- After logging in to the portal you can avail yourself of services of the portal as discussed in the benefits section of this article.