Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme:- At a cabinet meeting on September 20, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy introduced the Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme for. The students who pass the UPSC preliminary examination and main examination will receive financial aid through this program in order to help them overcome their financial difficulties. Read below to check the detailed information related to Andhra Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Benefits, Features, Incentives, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Steps to Register, and much more.
Table of Contents
Andhra Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme 2023
The Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme was launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh in an effort to improve the state’s youth. All students who pass both the UPSC preliminary and main exams will receive financial support under this program in the form of an incentive. The maximum amount of financial aid under this program has been set at Rs. 1.5 lakh. Beneficiaries will receive the cash support immediately into their bank accounts. Applications for this program can be submitted online.
YSR Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Highlights
|Name||Andhra Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme|
|Introduced By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Introduced On||20th September, 2023|
|Objective||To give Incentive to the civil services candidates|
|How to Apply||Online/Offline|
The primary goal of the program is to encourage students to take advantage of its benefits by offering financial assistance from the state government to those who pass the UPSC preliminary and main examinations.
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- For the benefit of the state’s young, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this scheme.
- The students who pass the UPSC exam will receive financial aid through this programme.
- A financial aid package worth Rs. 1 lakh will be given to students who pass the UPSC preliminary exam.
- Additionally, those who pass the UPSC Mains exam will receive a monetary award of Rs 1.5 lakh.
- The youth will feel inspired and supported as a result of this plan.
- Beneficiaries will receive their financial assistance in the form of a DBT transfer to their bank accounts.
- Eligible students will receive assistance in finding work by taking advantage of the scheme.
Features of Andhra Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- To encourage qualified students to take advantage of the program’s benefits
- To give students who pass the UPSC exam cash assistance
- To provide the recipients independence and power.
Incentives under Scheme
|UPSC Preliminary||1 Lakh rupees|
|UPSC Mains||1.5 Lakh rupees|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme
The applicants applying for the scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must live in the state of Andhra Pradesh permanently.
- The benefits of the programme would be available to students who are studying for the UPSC exam.
- Students who pass the UPSC preliminary or main examination will be eligible for the program’s perks.
Required Documents for to Register
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Admit Card
- Exam Result
- Bank Account Details
Steps to Register for Andhra Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently introduced this scheme. The government has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.