Amrit Udyan Ticket Booking:- Amrit Udyan is previously known as Mughal Gardens. It is situated in Lutyens Delhi. General Citizens of India can visit this amazing garden from 2nd February 2024 to 31st March 2024. We would like to tell you that the Amrit Udyan is situated in the complex of Rashtrapati Bhawan, Visitors can enjoy the mesmerizing view of the blooming Mughal Gardens and well-designed landscape. In this article, we will discuss topics like important dates for visiting Rashtrapati Bhavan Amrit Udyan, important places to visit, how to book a ticket, etc.
Table of Contents
Amrit Udyan Ticket Booking 2024
Amrit Udyan is a lavish garden situated in the Rashtrapati Bhavan Complex. This garden was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens in the year 1911 and named Mughal Gardens Delhi. Later Mughal Garden was renamed as Amrit Udyan. This geometric patterned garden is designed with water channels, fountains, and varieties of herbal, and nonherbal flowers and trees. Amrit Udyan is spread over a vast area of 15 acres, here you can see more than a thousand varieties of Rose and Tulip flowers, a butterfly garden, and a serene circular pool along with many other attractions.
Rashtrapati Bhavan Amrit Udyan Ticket Booking Highlights
|Amrit Udyan Ticket Booking
|Government of India
|All States of India
|All Indian Citizens
|To Provide a tour of the World Famous Amrit Udyan of Rashtrapati Bhawan
Places to Check While Visiting Mughal Garden
Amrit Udyan is spread over a vast area of 15 acres. We will advise you to visit the Bal Vatika, a specially designed garden for children. A 225-year-old Sheesham tree, a treehouse, and a nature classroom are the main attractions of Bal Vatika. Here we are sharing a guide to visit the important places in Amrit Udyan to enhance your experience positively.
- East Lawn
- Central Lawn Long Garden
- Circular Garden
- Tactile Garden
- Bonsai Garden
- Arogya vanam
- Birds of Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Theme Garden
- Haat and Exhibition
- Floral Clock
- Musical Fountain
List of Facilities Available in Amrit Udyan
Apart from offering scenic view and atmosphere, Amrit udyan also houses list of facilities which will make your visiting experience unforgettable. Now we are sharing list of facilities available in Amrit Udyan
- Wheelchairs for older people and especially able visitors
- Souvenir Shop to shop souvenir for your near ones
- Food Court to enjoy multiple refreshing food items
- Booking Counter
- Medical Care
- Purified Water
- Cloak Room for
- Parking Facility
- Shuttle Service
Important Dates of Visiting Mughal Garden
Amrit Udhyan is open for public visit from the 2nd February 2024 to 31st March 2024. This is year Amrit Udyan is open on different dates for different group of visitors. Here we are sharing the important dates to remember if you are planning to visit Amrit Udyan.
- Visitors with functinal needs can visit amrit udyan on the 22nd February.
- Visitors from defence, police and paramilitary forces can visit amrit udyan on 23rd February
- 1st March is reserved for the women visitors and tribal women self help groups.
- The children from orphanages can visit Amrit Udyan on 5th of March 2024
Things to Remember While Visiting Amrit Udyan
- Amrit Udyan will closed for public visitors on 31st March 2024
- The garden will also closed on every Monday for maintenance
- The Amrit udyan is reserved on 22nd Feb, 23rd Feb, 1st and 5th March for special visitors.
- Udyan will also closed on 25th February on the occasion of Holi
- Visitors can take the entrance from the gate No.35 of the Rashtrapati Bhawan that is located near the North Avenue.
How to Reach Amrit Udyan
1. New Delhi Railway Station – 4.4 Km
2. Nizamuddin Railway Station – 9.4 Km
3. Old Delhi Railway Station – 9.5 Km
Amrit Udyan Entry (Gate no. 35) is located 2.7 kms from Connaught Place.
1. RML Hospital – 0.8 Km
2. Gurudwara Rakabganj – 0.7 Km
3. Kendriya Terminal – 1.1 Km
4. Krishi Bhawan/Central Secretariat Gate No 2 – 2.0 Km
1. Central Secretariat Metro Station – 2.0 Km
2. Shivaji Stadium Metro Station – 2.0 Km
3. Free shuttle service available from Gate No. 4 of Central Secretariat Metro Station
Amrit Udyan Online Ticket Booking Procedure
To explore Rashtrapati Bhawan Amrit Udyan you need to reserve ticket prior to you visit. Here we are sharing the complete Amrit Udyan ticket booking process.
- First, visit the official website of Rashtrapati Bhawan Amrit Udyan
- A homepage will appear on your screen
- On the homepage, click on the Book Now Tab
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this page, check for available dates to visit Amrit Udyan
- Click on your desired date, preferred time slot and enter the total number of visitors.
- After entering these details, click on Continue tab
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this page enter your nationality and your mobile number
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number, verify the OTP
- A new page will appear
- On this page enter details like name, state, district, email ID, captca code, etc carefully and click on Continue tab.
- After clicking on Continue Tab a digital version of your Amrit Udyan Ticket will be sent on your registered Email ID.
- Download and take the print of your ticket
- By following this procedure you can successfully book your Amrit Udyan Ticket
We hope you get the complete information about the Rashtrapati Bhawan Amrit Udyan Online Ticket Booking Process. Please note that the shuttle service is also provided from the Central Secretariat Metro Station to the Amrit Udyan. You can take this shuttle from outside the metro station a reach the Rashtrapati Bhawan Amrit Udyan easily.