Amma Vodi List Check Online 2023 | Search Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal and check Amma Vodi List 2023 payment status and check Amma Vodi Eligible List online, Amma Vodi scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state is Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy and through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives were been given to the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh. Today under this article, we will share with you all of the other details related to the Amma Vodi scheme such as the final beneficiary list of Phase I which has been declared by the concerned authorities on 27th December. In this article, we have provided a step-by-step guide through which you can check your name on the Amma Vodi List 2023
Amma Vodi List – RS. 6595 Crores Payment Release
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh is going to deposit an amount of Rs 6595 crore directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries of the Amma Vodi List. This financial assistance will help 82,31,502 students who are studying from class 1st to class 12th. The Government has been disbursing funds for the last 3 years. This year the amount will be deposited in Srikakulam on 27th June 2022. Under the scheme financial assistance of Rs 15000 is provided to every poor mother who sends her children to school. The government has provided Rs 19,618 crore under the amma vodi scheme in the year 2022. The government has transferred this amount to 42,33,098 beneficiaries.
- In the year 2022, the Government has provided financial assistance to 444865 mothers. This financial assistance was of Rs 6,673 crores.
- In the first year, the government has also provided exemption to students from the minimum 75% attendance norm.
- This was also continued, due to the pandemic. As you all know, educational institutions are now opening. Around 51000 students will not be able to benefit from this scheme because they do not have 75% attendance.
Amma Vodi List Phase 2 Beneficiary Released
It has been announced by the education minister Dr. Audimulapu Suresh that the Amma Vodi beneficiary list has been released online and a comprehensive list will be announced on 26 December and the final list has announced on 30th December. There are around 7274674 students from class 1st to 10th from 64533 schools in the state and there are around 10.94 lakh intermediate students. The benefit amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by 9th January. The parents are asked to spare Rs 1000 from the benefit amount for the maintenance of sanitization in the school.
All the necessary actions are taken by the government in order to provide benefits to all eligible beneficiaries. The scheme is being implemented transparently. The benefit amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account by the Chief Minister.
Amma Vodi List January Update
The second phase under the Amma Vodi scheme has launched on 11 January 2022 by chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy from Nellore. This information has been given by Education Minister A. Suresh. Under the second phase of the Amma Vodi Scheme List around 44 lakh, women will get 15000 for sending their children to school. Out of ₹15000 deposited into the bank accounts of mothers under the Amma Vodi scheme ₹, 1000 is deducted for improving and maintaining the toilet facility in the school. The state government is spending Rs 6400 crore on implementing this scheme. The state government has exempted the 75% attendance criteria keeping in mind the current situation of covid-19.
- The Amma Vodi scheme has been implemented throughout the state in the most transparent way. There is no corruption at any level.
- This year the number of beneficiaries under the Amma Vodi scheme has increased in comparison to the previous year and the government is making efforts to provide Amma Vodi schemes benefit to the sanitary workers too.
- This program has started yielding the desired results as this year the government-run schools had received 3 lakh admissions.
- The civil supply department has streamlined the ration card and due to this reason, several eligible beneficiaries are eliminated from getting the benefit of the Amma Vodi scheme. The School Education Department has started the re-verification process in order to include all the eligible beneficiaries under this scheme.
Details Of The AP Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Amma Vodi List|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Phase I Beneficiary List||NA|
|Phase II Beneficiary List||NA|
Amma Vodi List Details
The Amma Vodi scheme has been launched in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools. Under this scheme, Rs 15000 per annum is deposited into the bank account of mothers who send their children to school. Through this scheme, poverty won’t come in the way of education. Every woman in the state will get the opportunity to educate their children. The second phase of the Amma Vodi scheme has been launched and under this scheme, Rs 15000 has been credited into the bank account of the mothers who send their children to school.
- In order to reduce the dropout rate, the schools are providing all kinds of facilities like special menus, uniforms, and books. The government is giving top priority to education in order to achieve a total literacy rate. Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is taking every possible step to increase the literacy rate of the state and provide quality education to the poor.
- He has launched the Nadu-Nadu scheme in order to improve the infrastructure in schools and the Jagananna Goru Mudda scheme in order to provide nutritious food during lunch in the schools. These schemes are benefiting several students in the state.
- Through the implementation of these schemes, the literacy rate among the poorer and weaker section of society will increase.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state announced a flagship program known as the popular AMMA VODI scheme. It is originally a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative which is designed to provide financial assistance to each mother belonging to the poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. This incentive will enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII in all the following institutions-
- Recognized Government
- Private Aided
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges
Laptop Instead Of Financial Assistance Under Amma Vodi
The second phase of the Amma Vodi List has been launched by Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. During the launch, he reminded the citizens of the state that due to the lockdown many poor students were not having access to online classes because they do not have gadgets like laptops and smartphones. For this reason, now the beneficiaries of the Amma Vodi scheme whose children are studying in classes 9 to 12 can opt for a laptop instead of getting Rs 15,000 financial assistance from next year. This option is also available for students who are availing Vasati Deewana Scheme. The government of Andhra Pradesh is also going to introduce computer literacy courses from class 8th so that the students studying in Government schools can compete with the students studying in private schools.
- The Chief Minister also said that the infrastructure of government schools will also be improved so that the children can get a quality education. The Amma Vodi scheme is also going to prevent dropout rates and also improve the attendance of students.
- In order to improve the attendance of students if the students are not attending school for more than 3 days then the volunteers have to visit the student’s house. From the financial assistance of Rs 15000 Rs, 1000 will be deducted for toilet maintenance in the school. Due to this reason, parents will get the right to question the bad conditions of toilets in the schools. If the toilets are in bad condition then the students can call 1902 in order to lodge a complaint.
Amma Vodi List Guidelines For 2023
The Government Of Andhra Pradesh has released Amma Vodi guidelines for the year 2023 and the guidelines are as follows:-
- From 9th December to 25th December the preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi scheme will take place
- All the principals are required to register and update the details of students on 20th December
- The list of all the eligible mothers/guardians whose children are enrolled in the info/knowledge land portal will be reviewed and this list is going to be released on 15th December. This list is going to be reviewed according to 6th level criteria
- All the students whose details are updated before 15th December will be provided to APCFSS on 15th December
- The list of eligible mothers/caregivers will be updated on 19th December. This list will be reviewed according to the 6 level criteria
- All those details which are advertised on the Amma Vodi portal between 20 December to 24 December are to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of the gram/ward secretariat
- If there are any mistakes in the Aadhar number, Bank account number, and IFSC code then principals are required to correct these errors.
- Those objections that are related to disqualification are required to be submitted to the collector by the village/ward secretariat. The submission process will take place through the standard procedure and these objections will be addressed by the joint collector
- The list which is released on 2022 will be compiled and A final list with the correction of objections will be posted on the portal by 2022
- The ward/gram sabha will approve the final list on 2022.
- By 2022, the final list must be submitted online by the village/ward educational welfare assistant
- The list should be handed over by the headmaster to the district educational officer through the zonal education officer by 2022
- The list should submit to the district collector by the district education officer by 2022.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Phase Payment
As you all know that under the Amma Vodi scheme Rs 15000 per year will give to all underprivileged students. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to launch the Amma Vodi scheme phase 2. All the activities like obtaining personal details, Aadhar number, bank account details, etc have to be completed before the last date. The headmaster of the school is responsible for enrolling all the eligible children. A timeline for fixing the correction of details, confirmation, rectification of errors, etc has been fixed by the education department.
- On 9th December state district and Mandal level education officers conducted a meeting.
- In this meeting instructions regarding the correction of details, confirmation, rectification, etc have been discussed. The list of all the eligible students will display on JnanaBhumi Portal.
- The list of all the eligible mothers/guardians will be released on 2022. The school headmaster has to sort all the discrepancies in the details before the stipulated date and all the complaints regarding the eligibility of beneficiaries are required to be sent to the joint collector.
- The final list will display in December 2022. Three 24/7 helpline centers will also open at the DPO office in Visakhapatnam in order to supervise and implement the Amma Vodi scheme.
Amma Vodi Schedule For Selection Of Beneficiaries
|Registration of parents and guardians||December|
|Name of eligible parents and guardians to be displayed on the village and ward being the secretariat||December|
|The list has been published on the Amma Vodi portal after corrections||December|
|Review of the list by School, College principles, and secretariat staff||December|
|The final display of the list in the ward and village secretariat||December|
|Online inclusion of list approved by the gram sabha||December|
|Sending the final list by the principals to the district education office and collector and approval of the final list by district collectors||December|
Amma Vodi List Budget 2022
On 16th June 2022, Tuesday Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy of Andhra Pradesh state presented the budget for the upcoming fiscal year in the state Assembly held atVelagapudi. In this budget, the state government has allocated Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore. In the year 2022 budget, the government has sanctioned Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector which will increase the budget for 2022. Out of this amount Rs. 6,000 crores have been sanctioned for the Amma Vodi scheme.
Features Of the Amma Vodi Scheme
The following features have been included under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi skin such as:-
- The funds will only transfer to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary completes standard twelfth then no assistance will provide to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The funds will provide every year in January to all of the beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end their education no funds will provide o him or her.
Required Documents For Amma Vodi
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme
There are many benefits of the AP Amma Vodi scheme, first and the foremost benefit of the scheme is the stipend that will provide to the school-going children. The incentive will help the poor families to attend school and help them to cover some of their expenses. It will prove to be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school. As we all know that the percentage of school-going children is very less in rural areas, this initiative will help increase the percentage to a great extent.
- Last year around 42 lakh beneficiaries have got benefited from the Amma Vodi scheme and this year the number has increased to 44.48 lakh.
- Andhra Pradesh Government has also focused on improving the quality of midday meals which will ultimately improve the health of students. Because of these schemes, many students have migrated from private schools to government schools.
- The government has also introduced English medium in government schools so that the poor citizens can also avail the benefits.
Eligibility Of The Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have been finalized for the scheme:-
- Children studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
The following application process should consider while applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2023:-
- First, you have to download the application form for the scheme given
- After downloading the application form, fill in it out carefully.
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- Submit at the relevant office or any government office.
Amma Vodi Phase II Beneficiary List Check Online
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will display on the official website of the scheme. You just have to follow these simple steps to download the scheme:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme to check the Phase 2 Beneficiary List.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the Search Child Details option present on it.
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
- Now a new computer tab will open with some required details
- First of all, Select the District Name.
- Now Fill in Mother/Guardian’s Aadhaar Number and then fill in the verification code.
- After that click on the Get Details Option.
- Now Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
- Keep this information safe for future reference.
Procedure To Do Officer Login
- First of all, go to the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the home page, click on the OFFICER/2nd INTER COLLEGE LOGIN Option.
- Now a login page will open before you
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to click on the login link according to the district where you reside.
- The login links are as follows:-
- Srikakulam, Viziangaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur Chittoor
- After that, you have to enter your login credentials
- Now you can update the Board of Intermediate 2nd year child, Amma Vodi’s details
Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries will get the benefits directly transferred into the Bank Accounts of their mother/ guardian by the concerned department. The amount will transfer in the month of January of every year until the applicant will complete intermediate/ 12th/ +2. If the child discontinues the study in between then he will not get any financial assistance.
Amma Vodi District Wise List
May the list will also release district-wise. It may also publish school-wise or in other ways as prescribed. You can check the district-wise list from here:-
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
Amma Vodi List Helpline Contact Number
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: [email protected]