Air Suvidha Form PDF Download | How to Fill Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form Online | Edit Air Suvidha Form and Track Status | Documents Required to Fill Air Suvidha Form | Anyone traveling to India is required to complete a Suvidha form. The coronavirus had an impact on every country in the world, and each one of those countries had a unique response to it. India also introduced a number of ways for visitors from other countries to stop the coronavirus from spreading. Anyone traveling to India is required to complete an Air Suvidha Form. August 2022 saw an update to this form the following February.
Air Suvidha Form is compulsory as the government of India does not allow any travelers from outside to come into the country without filling it in. Before traveling to India, you must fill out the form regardless of your age or gender, as well as whether you are an Indian or a citizen of another nation. This phone has to be filled in before leaving for India. In today’s article, we will learn what this form is and how to fill it out.
Air Suvidha Form
When going to India, you must complete the Air Suvidha Form. The Air Suvida form was modified in 2022, and this page provides the most recent directions for filling out the form for travelers flying to India. This form must be completed regardless of your COVID vaccine status. Whether you are completely vaccinated against COVID or not, you must still complete the form. There is no approval procedure for Air Suvidha; after the form is completed, a PDF document will be sent to the email address provided within a few minutes. You need to just bring a PDF printout with you to the airport.
Air Suvidha Form Overview
|Name of the article||Air Suvidha Portal|
|Initiated by||India’s Ministry of Civil Aviation and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India|
|Objective||To monitor travelers for the sole reason of coronavirus|
|Official website||Click Here (Delhi Airport Website)|
Important Things for Air Suvidha Form
- Initially, each traveler entering India needed to have a negative RT PCR test result.
- If the nation is not on the airport’s list, a negative covid-19 rT PCR result is necessary.
- People who have gotten both immunizations are permitted to travel to 21 of the countries on the MoHFW’s list. In such cases, travelers are required to submit their vaccination certificates, together with their dates, as well as a negative COVID result obtained using RT-PCR 72 hours before departure.
- If a passenger is traveling to India, he must fill out the form before leaving the airport; nevertheless, the form may be filled out prior to departure.
- The flight details and assigned seat number.
- Those who have not yet checked in must write “00” next to their assigned seat number. Before boarding the aircraft, it is the passenger’s obligation to alter the SDF and provide the correct seat number, as stated on the website. This is a need that must be satisfied in order to discover contacts.
- Each file can’t be bigger than 1 MB. The website is helpful and says, “To reduce file size, passengers can download any of the free apps that are available for both iOS and Android. iOS users can use the PDF Compressor app or download the Compress PDF app to reduce the size of the file. Here is a quick way to learn how to compress PDF files.
Air Suvidha Form Documents
a PDF document, including scanned copies of the first and final pages of your passport.
If you have had all of your vaccinations, you will need to provide a PDF of your COVID Vaccination Card. If you have not received all of your vaccinations, you will need to bring a PDF of the results of an RT-PCR test conducted within 72 hours of your departure.
How to Fill Online Air Suvidha Form
- If you want to fill Suvidha with air, you need to do a few things:
- You need to go to Air Suvidha’s official website.
- This site is actually the website for the Delhi Airport.
- All of the options at the top right of the screen will be for Air Suvidha.
- After clicking on it, you need to click on fill self declaration form.
- When you click it, a new page will open up in front of you.
- You need to fill out the form that appears by entering the information.
- You have to fill in your name, date of birth, gender, flight number that is arriving in India, seat number, PNR number, nationality from where you live, country of departure, date of arrival, and if you are fully vaccinated, you have to click the “yes” or “no” button and upload your vaccine certificate with the date of your last dose.
- Then you have to upload the covid of rt-PCR, which is taken 2 hours before the flight, along with its state. You must click on the “upload file” button to do this.
- Then you have to fill in where you are leaving from and where you are going.
- You also need to pay attention if you have any COVIDs symptoms, like a fever, cough, or trouble breathing.
- And if you have a long-term illness, you have to click on the “Details” button.
- Then you have to fill out the information about the country you’ve been to in the last 14 days and choose it from a drop-down menu.
- When you have to agree to all of the rules and click the “Submit” button.
Air Suvidha Form Status Check
- You may simply check the application’s status by visiting the official website.
- When I choose the option for air suvidha, the option to check the flight’s status will appear.
- You will be presented with a new page titled “Track Your Self-Reporting Application.”
- Click the submit button after entering the request number, passport number, and date of birth.
Edit Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form
- First, you have to visit the official website of air Suvidha
- On the homepage, in the top right corner, click on the option of their Suvidha, and in the drop-down menu, delete the option of edit self-declaration form.
- Once you click on it, a new page will be opened in front of you.
- You have to submit the details given and then click the submit button.
- Then you can modify the form you have submitted.
Provide Air Suvidha Feedback
- Open the official website of Air Suvidha.
- On the homepage click on contact us for any ears with related queries a new page will be directive in front of you with the name of the feedback form
- You have to fill in the form with the general details along with the type of quarry and click on the submit button.
- Your feedback form will be sent.