AICTE PG Scholarship:- A new scholarship scheme has been launched by the government of India to help all of the students who are correctly achieving their post-graduation degrees. In this article, we will share with all of you the details about the new AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023 which has been launched by the concerned authorities of the organization. We will also share with all of you the step-by-step application procedure which has been mentioned in the new scholarship scheme launched by the concerned authorities of the Indian government. We will also share with you all the documents which are required to apply for a new scholarship scheme.
Table of Contents
AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
The new scholarship scheme which has been launched by the post-graduation concerned authorities of the Indian government will be very beneficial to the people who are doing their master’s degree in various aspects of studies. Around 12400 rupees will be provided to all of the people who are currently going through the master’s phase of their degrees. Many benefits will also be provided to the people who are continuing their studies amidst the coronavirus pandemic. Coronavirus pandemic has provided a lot of problems to the people who are now currently doing their studies.
AICTE PG Scholarship Important Dates
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30th June 2023.
Details Of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Name||AICTE PG Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||AICTE PG|
|Beneficiaries||Post graduation students|
|Objective||Providing 12400 rupees|
Benefits Of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023
There will be a lot of benefits that will be provided through the implementation of this scholarship. Post-graduation students will be able to take part in different activities related to their studies because of the monetary help which will be provided. The government will be providing 12400 rupees in this scheme to the students currently studying their post-graduation. This help will also help the students to achieve their goals and objectives and to live a happy life while doing their studies and creating less and less pressure on their house. The students will be able to apply for the scholarship through the official website.
Implementation Procedure AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
The implementation procedure for the scholarship scheme is mentioned below in a step-by-step manner:-
- First of all, the candidates will have to qualify the examination of GATE
- The applicant will then have to fill up the application form for the scheme.
- The institution will then approve the score of the examination
- Record will be maintained of all of the applicants in a unique manner.
- Verification will be done by the institution.
- The decision of rejecting or approving the application will be lying with the institution.
- The approved applications will then be forwarded to the PFMS portal.
- The PFMS portal will then credit the amount to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Some Important Instructions Regarding AICTE PG Scholarship
- Student who have qualified GATE or GPAT are eligible for postgraduate scholarship
- Only those students who are admitted in AICTE-approved programs are able to take benefit of this scheme
- That Students who qualified GATE or GPAT exam after the date of admission are not eligible for grant of scholarship
- Proposals for the grant of scholarship are invited through advertisements in leading newspapers
- All the students are advised to follow the procedures and guidelines
- Students are required to submit basic general saving account details at the time of application
- During the period of a course of scholarship, the bank and branch should not be changed
- A student pursuing part-time courses is not eligible to get a scholarship
- Those students who are getting any kind of scholarship, stipend, or salary are not eligible to get a grant
- The eligibility of the student is considered on the basis of the category mentioned by the student
- Students can take casual leaves of 15 days in academic year, medical leave of maximum of one month and maternity leaves as per the instructions of Government of India
- The attendance data submitted by the student or institute has to be processed at various level
- If any wrong data has been forwarded or entered in the portal then student or Institute can lodge their grievance through email supported with scanned copies of the document with AICTE. For resolving the issue they can also contact the helpline. The helpline number is 01129 581000, 01129581333
- If the student leave the course in midway then that student will be required to refund the total scholarship drawn at the time of leaving the course
- The benefit of this scheme can only be taken once in a lifetime
- The list of absentees is forward positively till the 15th of disbursement by the 30th of every month
AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the recruitment:-
- An applicant must have qualified GATE/GPAT to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must not be any part of the part-time online courses.
- An applicant bank account details must also match the original credentials of the applicant
- The applicant must not have joint bank accounts to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must have General savings account in any of the banks.
- An applicant must be doing engineering, architect, or pharmacy.
- The application must be admitted in the college after qualifying GATE/GPAT
- The OBC category students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificates are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- scholarship will be provided when the classes of post-graduation will begin.
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 months or till completion of courses/dates of submission of the thesis whichever is earlier.
Documents Required of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023
The following documents will be required while applying for the different scholarship scheme:-
- Recent authentic non-creamy layer certificate[NCL] is required for OBC candidates (not more than 1-year old)
- Documents in support of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificate shall be attested by the institute principal or gazetted officer
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificate should be in Hindi/English otherwise it should be translated and verified in Hindi/English by notary officer or by the principal in institute letter head. Student shall upload both original and translated certificate
- All other attachments shall be self-attested by the candidate
- Only clear and readable attachments shall be accepted as necessary attachments.
AICTE PG Scholarship Stipend Amount
The following amount of scholarship will be provided to the beneficiaries:-
- Students will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 12,400 per month for a duration of 2 years or till their course is completed, whichever happens, sooner.
- In addition, students will also get an annual contingency grant of Rs. 20,000 as per the scholarship notification.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment:-
- First, click on the link given here to go to the official website
- The homepage of the scholarship will be displayed on your screen
- Go to the option called Quick Links
- You have to click on the option called PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- On the new window, you have to click on the option called Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)
- The list of scholarships will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Click here to proceed to GATE / GPAT Scholarship Student Verification ID tab
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the details.
- Upload all of the documents
- Click on the “Validate” button.
- The Student ID / Institute Permanent ID may be obtained from your institute.
- For new institutes / deemed universities current application number and permanent ID are the same.
Process Flow Of AICTE PG Scholarship
- First of all the candidate have to qualify GATE or GPAT
- Candidates have to register on the student portal
- The candidate also has to take admitted to AICTE approved Institute
- The institute has to maintain a record and generate a unique ID for each admitted student through the Institute login
- Institutes are also required to verify all the details of students
- After that the institute will approve or reject the application
- After the approval of application the scholarship amount will be disbursed into the bank account of the beneficiary through direct benefit transfer
- The rejected applications will be reopened to students
- After making the necessary corrections students can resubmit their application
Procedure To View Beneficiary List
- First of all go to the official website of AICTE PG scholarship
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you are required to click on details of beneficiaries to whom scholarship has been released
- A PDF file will appear before you
- In this PDF file you can view the beneficiary list
Procedure To Raise Grievance
- Go to the official website of AICTE PG scholarship
- The home page will open before you
- Now you are required to click on raise grievance
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page if you are already registered then you have to enter your login credential and if you are not registered then you have to register on it by clicking here
- Now you have to login on the portal
- After that you have to click on raise grievance
- On the grievance form you have to enter all the required details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can raise grievance
If the applicant has any problem regarding this scholarship then he or she can contact on the following helpline details:-
- 011-29581333 (Only for Technical Queries)
- Email- [email protected]