Agniveer Navy:- Want to join the Indian Navy? Register via Agneepath as soon as you can since it’s only available for seven days. Many young talents have already enrolled in Agneepath schemes. Eligible youths can join the Indian Navy under the Agneepath Yojana. Through the Agneepath scheme, people can get entry to join the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Wing. Through the Agniveer Navy, candidates will be employed for four years and 25% of them will be chosen. Indian Navy Welcome Online Registration For AGNIVEER NAVY From Unmarried Males & Unmarried Female Aspirants (SSR). You may also get a direct link to the notice by looking at the table below.
Table of Contents
Agniveer Navy 2023
- The Government of India introduced the Agneepath initiative on June 14, 2022. It is a blueprint for the country’s development and integration.
- Equal opportunity for young people and women of all backgrounds. Agneepath scheme is the only way for army recruitment.
- From July 15 to July 22, 2022, the Indian Navy Agniveer Online Application Form will be available.
- The recruiting process will thereafter be carried out by the board in accordance with the requirements.
- The 2800 total openings, of which 560 are exclusively for women, will be allocated according to each state.
- The Agniveers will be registered in the Indian Navy for four years under the Navy Act of 1957. Agniveers would constitute a unique rank within the Indian Navy, apart from all other current ranks.
Details of Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti
|Company Official Name||Indian Navy|
|The Name of the Scheme/ Yojana||Agneepath Scheme|
|Field of Services||Indian Air Force (भारतीय वायु सेना)|
|Number of Posts||2800|
|Application Process||Complete ONLINE|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||15 July 2022|
|Last date of Application Form||July 22, 2022|
|Status||Will Update Soon when it is Available|
Agniveer Navy Objectives
The Agneepath system aims to provide every young person in the nation the choice to serve in the armed forces, selecting the best-qualified candidates after four years. After four years, the brightest young people will be chosen. The recruiters of the Agneepath scheme will be called Agniveers. Applicants who are not picked after four years will have so many new abilities and certifications that they can continue their studies or be recruited by many private companies.
Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti Benefits
Agniveer advantages include:
- Agniveer Navy will supply the first-year package. This package includes Rs 4,76 lakh in aid.
- After the conclusion of their engagement term, the government will provide Agniveers with a one-time Seva Nidhi package consisting of their monthly contribution together with a matching contribution from the govt. around 10 lakh.
- Life Insurance Coverage: During their stay, the Agniveer Navy would get a non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakhs.
- furthermore to the Rs. 48 Lakh insurance coverage, the family would get Rs. 44 Lakh for a service-related death.
- Disabled Compensation. Agniveers are eligible for a one-time ex-gratia of Rs. 44/ 25/ 15 Lakh depending on the degree of disability (100 percent / 75 percent / 50 percent).
- After four years of training, Agniveer Navy would get 11,71 lakh rupees tax-free.
- Agniveer Navy will receive Rs. 30,000 in their first year and 10% more in their second, amounting to Rs 33,000. Third year: Rs 36,500; fourth year: Rs 40,000.
- Those not picked after four years of service get a high school diploma-like certificate. Then such Agniveers may continue their studies with this further or can get recruited by many private companies.
- Moreover, there will be payments made for risk and suffering, clothing, and travel expenses also during the engagement period.
Agniveer Navy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
AGNIVEER VAYU Age Limit for the Year 2023
- AGNIVEER VAYU The person must be between the ages of 17.5 and 23 (01 Nov 1999 – 30 Apr 2005).
In the field of education, AGNIVEER VAYU
- Completed 10+2 test with Math and Physics as well as at least one of the following: Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from Boards of School Education accepted by the Government of India’s Ministry of Education.
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
PFT standard is as follows:-
|Gender||1.6 Km run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups Bent||Knee Sit-ups|
|Male||06 min 30 sec||20||12||–|
|Female||– 08 min||15||–||10|
Minimum Height Standards
- Male – 157 cms
- Female- 152 cms
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Agniveer Navy Important Dates
- Indian Navy Agniveer 2022 Notification Date: 25th June 2022 Online Registration Starts 15th July 2022
- Online Form Deadline 22nd July 2022.
- Agniveer Exam & Physical Date October 2022
- November 2022 medical/joining
- November 2022 enrollment
- December 2022 training
Category Number of Vacancies/ Openings
- General TBA
- OBC TBA
- SC TBA
- ST TBA
- EWS TBA
- Total TBA
Important Points for Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti
- Length of Service: The Agniveers will be registered in the Indian Navy for four years under the Navy Act of 1957.
- Leave: 30 days of annual leave must be granted to volunteers.
- Marital Status: Unmarried genders can apply. It’s indeed possible for a recruit to be kicked out of the process if it is discovered that they are already married or if they marry during their first training.
- Generally Agniveers will not be able to get out of their contracts before the end of the contract period even if they want to.
- Pregnancy: Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected.
- On the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, you can find rules about height adjustments and tattoos.
- Agniveers can be sent home as “UNSUITABLE” if they don’t do their jobs well at any time during their training of 4 years or service.
Important Documents can be seen on the website.
- Certificates concerning any skills and courses or diploma
- Mark sheets,
- Domicile certificate and
- NCC certificate.
Agniveer Navy 2023 Online Application Process
Candidates may submit their applications for the Agniveer Navy position ONLINE ONLY via the official website between July 15 and July 22 for further information.
- First, visit Website joinindiannavy.gov.in. You can open this link on Mobile or Computer.
- The homepage
- View the Indian Navy Agniveer Job Notification.
- If eligible, select Indian Agniveer Volunteer Online Application.
- Attach the needed papers to the application.
- Online, pay the application cost.
- Final submission.
- Save the application form.
- The application may be submitted via Common Service Centers around the nation for a charge of Rs 60 + GST.