To help all of the poor artisans of the state the Andhra Pradesh government has come up with a newly launched scheme known as Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme for the year 2020 2021. The Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme is an updated scheme of the previously launched scheme of the same name. In this article, we will answer certain questions of the readers regarding the eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure and also the step-by-step guide through which you can search your application status for the scheme. In this article, we have provided each and every detail regarding the scheme.
About AP Adarana 2 Scheme
Previously, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state implemented the Andhra Pradesh adarana scheme in which he provided a 70% subsidy on special technical tools which was provided to the artisans of the backward community. Now a new and updated scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state which is known as the Andhra Pradesh adarana 2 scheme. In this new and updated scheme, a subsidiary of 90% will be provided for the tools which will be given to the artisans.
Details Of AP Adarana 2 Scheme
|Name||AP Adarana 2|
|Launched by||Former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Classes of Artisans|
|Objective||Providing subsidy on tools|
List Of Applicants
There are few communities that can avail of the benefits of the AP Adarana scheme. The list of communities which are selected to apply for the scheme is given below in the following table:-
|Cattle and sheep rearing||Stone carving|
|Toddy Tapping||Laundry (washerman)|
|Goldsmithy||Hairdressing and Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone cutting / Building construction|
Incentives For The Scheme
The incentives under the scheme will be provided in the following manner:-
- The assistance is provided in
three slabs that are-
- The cost will consist of-
- 70% component of subsidy
- 20% NBCFDC loan
- 10% beneficiary contribution to the procurement of gadgets and modern tools.
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the simple eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong to a backward category or community.
- The applicant must be undertaking one of the works given above in the table.
- The age of the applicant must be in between 18 to 50 years.
- The beneficiary must be registered under the Praja Sadhikarika survey (Smart Pulse Survey)
The following documents are required while applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Of AP Adarana 2 Scheme
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Visit the official website given here www.adarana.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter your working mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your number.
- Click on “VALIDATE OTP AND PROCEED”.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen finally.
- In the form, enter the
- Ration Card Number
- The names of the family members will appear on your screen.
- Select the desired name.
- The selected name will be taken as the “Applicant name”.
- Other information will be updated automatically from the database of the ration card.
- Enter the following now-
- Educational qualification
- Trade details
- Upload the scanned copy of aadhaar card in the prescribed format.
- Tick the checkbox
- Click on submit
- An application number will be displayed on your screen.
- The selection interview will take place then.
- Applicants have to appear in person in the selection interview that will be conducted at the MPDO office on the specified dates.
- The interview dates will be intimated to the applicants through SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status
To check the Application Status of the scheme you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official Adarana portal i.e. www.adarana.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage click on “Application Status” tab.
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the application number.
- Click on “Get Application details”
- The current application status will appear on the screen.