Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Registration | Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Apply Online Form | Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme |
The concerned authority of the Assam Government has launched the Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme for the year 2020. In this scheme, around 50,000 subsidies will be provided on educational loans to all of the students who want to pursue higher studies. Today we will share with all of you the eligibility criteria of the Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme which has been launched by the Assam government. In this article, we will also share with you all the step-by-step application procedures which will be very beneficial if you are a student of Assam and want to pursue higher study in your state.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme was launched to take care of the students of Assam who want to gain higher education but are not able to get anything because of their financial situation. Rupees 50000 will be provided to all of the people who want to get educational loans from banks to pursue their higher studies. This is scheme was launched on 4th September 2020. Earlier also rupees 50000 was distributed among 1500 students by the Chief Minister of Assam state. 5000 students have already received 50000 rupees under this scheme. This will be a very beneficial scheme for the students.
Objective Of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
The main objective of launching the Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme is to help all of the people who are not able to gain higher education because they do not have sufficient funds to apply for big colleges and schools. The Chief Minister of Assam state has already taken various measures so that they can provide free admission into the educational institutions to all of these students who are very good in their results but are not able to gain an education. This will help to increase the human capital in the Assam state and this will also increase the people to take up higher education more seriously.
Details Of Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy
|Name||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Of Assam State|
|Objective||Providing 50000 rupees to the students who take educational loans|
Benefit Of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy
The main benefit that the government will provide to the people who want to apply for this scheme is the availability of rupees 50000 on any educational loan which has been taken by the students of Assam state. The students will be able to cover their educational loan payment through the 50000 rupees visually provided to them by the Government of Assam. This 50000 rupee has already been provided to the 5,000 students of Assam States who have hired educational loans to cover their higher education costs. The government has previously launched the scheme in the year 2016 also.
To apply for the scheme you will have to follow the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent and legal resident of Assam state
- The applicant must have taken the educational loan from any Scheduled Commercial Bank or Regional Rural Bank in the state of Assam
- The bank must be recognised by the Reserve Bank of India.
- There are no income criteria present in this scheme
- The loan must sanction before the date of 31st March 2019
- The loan must be of rupees 100000 or more
- A Loan account must not be the under the NPA status
- For all education loans sanctioned since 1 April 2019, after disbursement of 25% of the sanctioned loan amount.
- Beneficiaries already benefited under Bidya Lakshmi Scheme is not eligible for application in this scheme.
Not Eligible Beneficiary
There are few people who will not be able to enjoy the benefits of Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme as mentioned below:-
- If the repayment of the instalments of the loans is past due for a specific time period then you will not be able to apply for the scheme.
- All the educational loans are declared as Non Performing Assets after the specific duration of 90 days.
- Bidya Lakshmi scheme was launched by the Assam government in 2017. If you are one of the beneficiaries under the scheme then you will not be able to apply for the Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme.
- Through the Bidya Lakshmi scheme, Government employees were able to avail the educational loans of 5 to 10 lakh.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Apply Online
To apply for the Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go the official website of the scheme.
- Abhinandhan Education Loan Subsidy will display on your screen
- Click on the option called “Apply” Option.
- The Assam Abhinandhan Scheme Online Application Form 2020 will display on your screen.
- Fill all the necessary details
- Applicant Name
- Father’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Pan Card Details
- Bank Details
- Upload the documents
- Loan Proof
- Address Proof
- Pan Card Proof
- Click at the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- After that Assam Government will deposit subsidy amount of Rs. 50,000 into your education loan account.
Note- if you want to get more information regarding the Assam Education Loan Scheme then stay with us in future. we will update all the related details as soon as the government of Assam will release.