Abhaya Hastham:- We should be aware that women are not saved in our country due to prejudice and all of the crimes that are happening against women. So today under this article, we will share with our readers the important aspects of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme for the year 2023. In this article, we will share the step-by-step procedure to register yourself under the scheme. Also, we will share different specifications of the scheme such as eligibility criteria, features, benefits, the objective of the government through the scheme, etc.
Table of Contents
Abhaya Hastham Scheme 2023
Abhaya Hastham scheme was launched by the government of Telangana to secure the place of elderly women in our society. As we all know, when a woman is the age of 65 years mostly the husband or the caretaker of the family has passed away naturally. So, the women of the family are almost not able to provide the income to avail certain benefits of livelihood. Through the implementation of the scheme, insurance and pension will be provided to the given women who are above the age of 65 years.
27th Dec Update:- CM Revanth Reddy launched Praja Palana ” (Abhaya Hastham) Application Form
The newly elected Chief Minister of Telangana state has launched the Praja Palana Application Form (Abhaya Hastham Application Form). The form will be used to apply for all the 6 guarantee schemes promised by the Telangana Congress while contestant elections 2023. Praja Palana Application Form submission will start from 28th December 2023 and the last date is 6th January 2024. Applicants need to submit the application for in the respective Gram Sabha which will be held in all villages and Municipal wards.
Direct Link to Download Praja Palana Application Form Pdf – Click Here
Objective Of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
There are many benefits of the scheme and one of the main benefits through the implementation of the scheme is the availability of financial funds to all women who are age 65 years which will prove to be the biggest asset in terms of financial availability of women in our society. The implementation of the scheme will provide women security and growth will be developed in our country, especially in Telangana where this scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of the government.
Details Of Abhaya Hastham 2023
|Abhaya Hastham scheme
|CM of Telangana
|Providing pensions and insurance
Benefits Of Abhaya Hastham 2023
The following incentive will be provided to all of the beneficiaries of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme-
- The member of SHG will get a monthly pension of Rs 500 or above according to eligibility.
- All the SHG women will get the-
- The total amount of Rs 30,000 in a natural death case.
- The total amount of Rs 75000 in an accidental death case.
- The total amount of Rs 75000 in case of permanent disability.
- The total amount of Rs 37500 in case of partial disability.
- The child of the victim will get a Rs 1200 scholarship for their study up to intermediate and in ITI ( industrial technical institute).
- If the subscriber has died before the age of 59 years, then the earnings and insurance will be transferred to the nominee of the victim.
- If the subscriber has died after the age of 60 years, then the remaining contribution will be transferred to the nominee.
To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria which are given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state
- Only one person from one family can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must be of 60 years of age.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category household.
- The applicant must have a white ration card.
- The member of SHG will contribute Rs 1 daily for the beneficiaries, and at the same time, the government will pay Rs 1 daily for the contributing member.
- The applicant must be an active SHG member
- The applicant must have been a member for at least a year.
The following documents are required while filling out the application form for the scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- White ration card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- SHG members certificate
- Domicile certificate of Telangana
Application Process Of Abhaya Hastham
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the following application process mentioned below:-
- First, visit the VO Office.
- The VO is responsible for registration for the scheme.
- Ask for the application form for the scheme.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the documents.
- The documents will be verified by MS
- Finally, the report of verification would be given to ZS.